Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Might happen like NEMT who got sold out a few - years ago, unexpected SM

Posted: Sep 8th, 2019 - 3:28 pm In Reply to: I could not agree more - This is not good

Completely unexpected. No warning, nothing.

Email one day about being sold and that was it. Dirty Deed Done Dirt Cheap.

She shared the EXCITING news about the two companies were going to combine.

She sold straight out, there was no combining anything, no more NEMT.

Whining about her health problems, I believe her debt from her husband's illness and dying - that was on a conference call, it's not written down anywhere I believe.

Then a lawsuit she owed 765K to Nuisance for percentage of profits, something. But she got 3.9 million for NEMT.

Linda Sullivan was supposed to be a Key Leader with Nuance from that point forward. She led herself into retirement is what she did, done with NEMT and moved to Florida.

There's still the posts about it here.

Something serious is going to happen, and everyone who believes it's all going to be okay is going to be weeping, wailing, wringing their hands, and crying "what do we do now" while LT laughs all the way to her Florida retirement free and clear but posts on her FB page about how she's so sorry, she had no choice, she sacrificed, she tried so hard, and she couldnt overcome such obstacles, etc, etc.

I dont wish it on anyone, but I'm seeing not so subtle hints of it coming.

LINK/URL: Might happen like NEMT who got sold out a few

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)