Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The end of September - IRS

Posted: Sep 6th, 2019 - 9:01 pm In Reply to: So she is basically acknowledging that in her mind - it is okay not to pay employess

Over and over LT has said this will all resolve at the end of September. So in a couple weeks it's over. She said "12 years of band-aids will be done and a permanent fix in place"..... Somehow, I doubt it. If she doesn't have cash for payroll, then where is she going to get the money for taxes?

I called the IRS a couple weeks ago and told them she's selling properties, doing a bankruptcy, and not paying our wages on time. The agent got her boss of their district to help me. He was very interested and said he thought paying us late was rotten. He said she has not paid any of our taxes this year. He said most companies pay quarterly, but that she doesn't have to pay until the end of year. I also called Social Security and they confirmed she hasn't paid them either. The IRS district manager said we should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about our late wages, that it would be a permanent public record. He said he'd keep a close eye on them.

If you'd like to check if your taxes have been paid, there is a process to dial to get an actual human at the IRS on the phone:

IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM – 7 PM
- First choose your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).
- Choose option 2 for “personal income tax” instead.
- Then press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Then press 3 “for all other questions”
- Then press 2 “for all other questions”
– When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything. After it asks twice, you will get another menu.
- Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
- Put on speaker, make tea and wait on hold about 45 minutes. An agent will get on the line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)