Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sell your garbage somewhere else - Former KS

Posted: Sep 8th, 2019 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: KS is listed as a creditor. This has been talked about before. sm - Legal Eagle

I am the one who has not worked for KS in 5 years and I DO NOT have any sort of personal vendetta again them. Believe me, I have well since moved on from that hell hole and have much more important things to concern myself with. HOWEVER, what I DID say is that I have been through ALL of this payroll nonsense MANY times over the 10 years that I worked there, so I can sympathize with everyone who currently works there and what they are dealing with. I have been there. I NEVER ONCE said that I wished "harm" to LT, so DO NOT twist my words. What I DID say is that I hope karma finds her and that she is HELD LEGALLY ACCOUNTABLE for the great distress and financial turmoil that she has caused in the lives of her employees, whom she is STEALING from. Yes, that's right. If you were truly a "legal eagle" as you claim to be, you would know that she is committing WAGE THEFT and she can end up in prison for that. And what about the withholding for taxes, insurance, and 401K that she has not been paying??? Embezzlement. How dare you come on here and insinuate that people have no right to be furious and want this thief and liar to be held accountable for the crimes she is committing??? Have you ever even worked for KS??? Or are you just some totally random know it all???

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)