Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Thanks for the info! - Curious

Posted: Jun 24th, 2017 - 1:28 pm In Reply to: Contemplating applying at Nuance - Curious

I actually know someone who has worked at Nuance for at least a few years now and she never complains and seems overall happy there, but she must be one of the rare ones. I've read many horrible reviews on here about them, which is why I thought I'd ask. I've definitely worked for some awful MTSOs over the years, so I really don't want to put myself in that type of a situation again where I literally dread checking my emails and logging on to work! Been there, done that, not looking to do it again! I think I'll stick with my current IC position. I was just curious since I was hoping to find an employee status position somewhere because, well, I really miss getting tax returns, LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)