Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 59)

Was wondering... - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 11:47 pm In Reply to: imedx/Amphion the new exciting pay cut (compensation plan) - announced

I was wondering how long it would be before other companies would follow Nuance's lead. I wish you guys the best and hope you find something else..you deserve better. I am now ex-N and could not be happier, even though I do not have a job right now, but I do have a potential in the works. I would love to stay at home and work, but its just not possible right now. The other companies pay nothing and I am not willing to put myself through yet more torture for some ungrateful company, to do something I now despise.

The only way these companies will change is when absolutely none of their US workforce signs on in protest of their pay, but not everybody can do that because, after all, we all have bills to (try to) pay. I understand that. These companies keep pushing their workforce the way they are and not even their foreign counterparts will take a stand. Would that not be the best thing ever? Well, one can dream anyways. How sad that this is what our once great career has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)