Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 68)

Imedx/Amphion/pay cut, etc - WC

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 9:42 am In Reply to: Why can they not just tell us these things?! - fedupMT

I have spoken to yall about this before in one of these post past few days about being IC and getting unemployment, etc. I noticed on an email about a pay thing which yall are discussing. I am IC but waiting to hear from employment insurance whether I qualify for it. Went to worksource (unemployment office)yesterday. I suggest going to get job referrals if nothing else. They have all kinds of workshops and access to job fairs of all kinds where employers hire you on the spot and help with resumes, etc. I have a friend, bless her who is my go too when I cannot pay my bills, without her I would be homeless. I am so sad that when I started as an MT many years ago I made a great income and now I can barely buy groceries. Making us all IC is crazy. Do they really think they can get by with this? Plus, what are they thinking? They are losing people in droves. I have heard even India people are complaining about the pay, not sure where that information came from but seriously its awful. I told the worksource that I can work 16 hours a day IF THE WORK IS THERE and still not be able to pay bills as little as I get paid per line. ALso, I looked at other companies to pick up work and they all require some kind of softwware etc. that I cannot afford. Its a catch 22. AND I would go with another company but who can your trust. I hear all kinds of comments about others companies that are bad. Looking for a job and I have seen it before with 2 different large companies I worked for over the years. They are going down, its just a matters of time. You cannot treat your employees like dirt and not reap what you sew. BTW, the IRS determines your status and they will be fined if you are not by their idea an IC. you will get back pay. Its pitiful seriously. I am getting cranky supervisors so wonder if they are getting it too? Sorry for any typos , this thing is not working right today for me and I am sick of correctinly crap on reports, so not worrying about spelling. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)