Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 38)

Cranky supervisors - same here

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 10:50 am In Reply to: Imedx/Amphion/pay cut, etc - WC

An email this morning leads me to believe my OM is getting many irate responses and inquiries about the new pay scale. Amusing was the comment that she's available to answer questions and then didn't address a single one, and you know they are getting lots of the same questions! My OM has become unapproachable and hateful over the last year. It's a shame. For years I considered myself very lucky to have an understanding supervisor that I felt advocated for us, the MTs. Imedx broke that too.

Is it so difficult to define the line calculation in the compensation information? It's such an integral part of the formula! I can't help thinking that the omission is intentional rather than an oversight because why on earth would you leave that information out?! Maybe they're conducting field research before they decide if they'll include spaces or not - checking on industry standards so they can be at the forefront of new and exciting change...new and exciting ways to squeeze a little more out of us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)