Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IN RESPONSE TO OP: I agree! Here's why. - Too many rude responders

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 1:58 pm In Reply to: I did a lot of work and waiting for my right - MT

A lot of these rude responders must be new to the board (definition of rude responders below). I've been on this board for a LONG time and back in the "good old days" that's EXACTLY what the COMPANY board was for - to share information about COMPANIES including good and bad companies WITH NAMES. For some people to say all of a sudden someone can't ask a question that has been asked for years is laughable and obnoxious. Which leads me to rude responders.

1) Don't want to share your company, then don't answer! What's the point of saying "I just love my company but sorry, poor you, not sharing. Just wanted to rub it in."

2) Telling OPs they are lazy for asking or "shouldn't ask." Seriously? You sound ridiculous. This is the Company board.

3) Telling OPs to "do their homework". Umm...part of researching and doing homework is asking questions, ON AN MT RESOURCE WEBSITE COMPANY BOARD.

I've worked at two great companies before ending up at M*Modal and always shared. Unless my boss asked me not to recommend them (never happened). I had no problem naming good companies and why I liked them. Some have responded that they'll lose their job because someone will take it if they mention the name. If your company will over-hire just because they get a lot of applications, what kind of company would that be?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)