Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

my thoughs - anonanon

Posted: Jan 28th, 2017 - 10:06 am In Reply to: Rude - MT/QA for years

25 years ago I was looking for a job. Someone I knew was working at a local hospital and said I should try there if I wanted and said to use their name. I got said job and from there I moved into a MT job, again though I got the job with some help from some people who referred me to the position. Once I had my first child, I wanted to work from home, and again with the help of a friend they referred me to a MT company that allows you to work from home. I got that job and have worked for a few different companies now through the years, but as these companies are tending to fail and with all the changes, a friend of mind left MT. She told me about her new job and how much she liked it and suggested I put my resume in. Well I didn't get that job, but I was still grateful that she was willing to try and help me out. Eventually I did find a job outside of MT and outside of the home, and I did it on my own without any help from anyone, but I'm just saying, I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of some good people willing to share some information and help a person in need.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)