Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If you think a man won't step on your throat on the way up, you are mistaken. sm - Unreal

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 8:34 am In Reply to: They act like goldminers guarding their claim. - So much for solidarity.

Men are just as competitive, probably more, than women. Actually, I think women are more compassionate and more willing to help and mentor other women than men ever would be. I DO think this profession has suffered because it is mostly females. I have seen too many posts with women saying something like "yes, the pay sucks, but I get to stay home with my babies." Do you think you'd hear that from a man?! The competition from India and other countries started the wage decline and then along came VR to help tank the wages, and now companies offer less and less, and people still take it, either quoting the aforementioned mommy mentality or saying they need a job and it is better than nothing. At what point do we respect ourselves and say "no, I'm worth more than that." If Company B pays 8 cpl but then sees that Company C is getting by with paying 7 cpl, company B will give it a try as well. I have seen companies offer as low as 5 cpl for straight typing! Perhaps you should channel your anger at the greedy MTSOs that are left and not at the people who have been fortunate enough to find something that still pays a decent wage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)