Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 36)

Rude - MT/QA for years

Posted: Jan 26th, 2017 - 11:30 am In Reply to: Unbelievable how bitter, angry, and resentful people can be when - they dont get company names SM

I understand to a degree of what you are saying. I have been in this business since 1996 and have worked from home for the past 16 years. I have, very often, shared where I work to help someone out. I personally do not think it's handing someone a job on a silver platter. It's called being helpful to those who may need it. I know I am the exception on this board, but I am not a nasty, hateful, selfish person. I have always helped others out regardless - if they need it. I am a single mother and work my butt off to support them and appreciate those who have helped me along the way. I, in turn, do the same for others. It shows ones true character when they post nasty things on this board and it really is selfish although many don't see it that way. Karma - Pay It Forward, this is what I teach my kids. Be kind and helpful in all things with all people. People may be mean and ugly but for me, I will continue to help others. I don't consider them to be lazy, ungrateful and I don't consider myself handing people things on a silver platter. It's called kindness. SMH You can tell a person's maturity level and "age" by how they post on here and the things that are said.

That being said, I am now working at a hospital in the cancer center doing QA and still working from home with a company I have been at for 5 years. They are not hiring and usually promote from within. They rarely, if ever, advertise because there is literally no turnover, but when they do, I have shared to help others in need. That is what it's all about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)