Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Unbelievable how bitter, angry, and resentful people can be when - they dont get company names SM

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 1:38 pm In Reply to: Sharing information about good companies - Picking up thread below...

gifted to them on a silver computer screen.

Instantly the attacks and blame start when names aren't given out.

My company as well - DOES NOT WANT RESUMES THEY DID NOT ASK FOR WHEN THEY ARE NOT HIRING.

It's not being afraid of someone else coming in to take your job. It's respect and common decency for your employer. If I were the person hiring, I sure would hate to have to click through and delete hundreds of resumes I didnt ask for. I'd also be pretty upset that someone were causing me that aggravation and my time wasted by giving out my name and false information about hiring at that time.

What part of that don't you understand?

I think you understand it, you simply dont care and want company names spoon fed to you on the back of someone else's hard work of researching while you sit back and browse various social media sites, happy to let someone else do all the research work for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)