Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 60)

Actually, you seem to be the only one being rude and hateful. Because someone sm - JMO

Posted: Jan 24th, 2017 - 4:02 pm In Reply to: Sharing info about good companies - unknown

says they cannot help you with names BUT tells you how they found their better jobs, by posting a resume, you blow up and start name calling. I truly am sorry if you are in a bad situation and trying to find something. I have been a transcriptionist for over 40 years now and I have seen all of the changes in this business and it is indeed sad that people of such quality are treated so shabbily. I will never make the money I did back in the "good ol days" of MT, but I am extremely grateful to have what I have now. I am not gloating/bragging/whatever. I am just expressing my own gratitude that I am in a decent situation finally. I have paid my dues with the companies that want to pay you pennies and give you all of the cruddy dictation, expect you to "flex your time" when they have overhired and there is no work, so you can stare at a computer screen for 18 hours just trying to eke out $100 for the day or some such just to scrape by. Again, for the last time, listen to the advice given. Post your resume and update it at least once a week so your name stays at the top of the pile. And someone mentioned praying ... if you are a person of faith, do that as well. I know I have spent a lot of time in prayer and meditation, but I never try to force my beliefs on someone else.

You ended your post in a somewhat negative manner, but I will wish for you that something good comes your way soon and you can let go of all of this anger at people you do not even know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)