Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thanks Old MT - CMT too

Posted: Sep 5th, 2016 - 3:20 pm In Reply to: Alphatranscription - Old MT

Hi, I am the one who sent you a nice note about a week ago saying I hoped you enjoyed living out in the country, as I was saying you are NOT an old MT because you sounded kind of sad that day, but I am so glad you said you don't want to argue and say people on this site can be unhappy about everything. That is so right! I was trying to get them to NOT say bad things about AHDI, not really defending it, but then they all began to attack me...yegads! Your information has greatly helped me decide how to handle my contract. I can also work up to 30 days without having to give 14-day notice to quit, per the contract to try it out. I confirmed that with Mr. Bailey, the President too. The other person who also has a contract has emailed me personally, so I will chat with them. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your nice, informative information. The current Alpha shows three men who have Master's degrees in 1-2 fields, ex-military officers and it seems very impressive from that end. They also have dealings with Homeland Security contracts and my son works for them. Thanks Old MT, but I am sure you are young at heart. Shhh, I am not so young either, but shhhh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)