Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Synernet - Ugh

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2016 - 7:29 am

Okay, I know, check the archives, right??  I did.  Mostly bad reviews, but I have some specific questions.

I was hired.  Not sure I want it.

Does the training really last 2 full weeks?  What could they possibly need to teach you for 2 full weeks?

What are they like to work for?

I read a lot about cherry picking?  

Is the platform easy to learn?  Dolbey Fusion?  Is it friendly?  Do you make good lines? 

Percentage VR/percentage Straight approximately?

I am so worried about this.

200 papers sent to fill out or more.  Nervous.  I feel like I am signing a mortgage or something.

How strict are they with the schedule?  I have kids, a bunch of animals and a hubby who, though they love my income, do not really care that I have to work to earn this income and should be left alone.  I would honestly say out of an 8-hour shift, due to interuptions, I work 5 hours maybe.  Will they be riding me constantly about this?

1400 lines per day but was told on phone around 1100 or so. Are they strict about this?

I'd have to leave a full-time job I have now currently that caused me to start looking because of a long period of hardly any work, but it has picked up, but I fear it is just because people left because there was hardly any work for a while and once staffed again, I will be out of work again.  This job is pretty decent compared to most.  I am an IC though now.

Insurance costs are crazy. 

Pay is abysmal but not as bad as some.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)