Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Andrews crew.. (Views: 49)

Thank you! - Ugh

Posted: Sep 4th, 2016 - 12:21 am In Reply to: Synernet - Ugh

Still don't know what to do. I am so nervous. My main issues are the shift. The choices I had for 2nd/3rd shift were really not good for my family, but I had no other choices. I seem to want to work in between 2nd/3rd where they had no choices to chose from. I really think working straight 8 hours without interruption will be an issue. I will have to start right after kids come home from school and hubby comes in the door from work, horrible time to start work. The other choices would end too late in the morning. I wish they offered a window to put in your 8 hours. Also, the line count requirements. I don't have any where I am and have not for years, so I am a bit worried about this. There is also no way I can afford their insurance, looking at the rates they sent me, and basing it on what they want me to do line count wise, and pay for those lines. How does anybody afford it? Are some just working for mainly insurance? I guess basically I have been an IC for over 10 years now and I don't know if I can be a good "employee." I am a wonderful, accurate, experienced, devoted IC though and won't leave until I finish what I promised I would.

I am so nervous.

Thank you for all of your information and advice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)