Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Synernet - uniquemonique

Posted: Sep 4th, 2016 - 7:42 pm In Reply to: Synernet - Ugh

I worked for them for 6 months. There is a lot of training and a lot of printing of account specs, etc. Don't remember exactly how long it was, but it was long. They provide you with a thin client computer (Im sure they told you this). It's Fusion platform and I had no problems with it. When I was there, mostly transcription and some VR. they give you about 30 days to get up to the min line count and if you don't they send you an email every pay period that you don't meet it. The same for the 8% to QA. I found that if I sat at my computer and ONLY took my dinner break, I could do the 1400 lines a day. I made the line count twice the whole time I was there. The PTO is great BUT the reason it is so good is because not only do you need to use it for sick time and vacation time, you are required to use it for the holidays you ARE ASSIGNED TO HAVE OFF. The schedule I worked was mon-fri, working every 3rd weekend and the weekends I worked I would get the Thursday before and the Tuesday after off.

I found the people fairly easy to get along with. but when they started with the 8% maximum to QA, that killed me. I probably could have made the minimum line count if they had not added that 8%.

My advice, and this is only my advice, is if your gut has a bad feeling, listen to it and keep looking. There are companies out there who are more flexible. The pay may not be as much but they are out there.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)