Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 32)

Currently work for Synernet - Just Another MT

Posted: Nov 1st, 2016 - 6:24 pm In Reply to: Run as fast as you can! - Ex-SynMT

I am truly shocked at some of the badmouthing of this company that I'm reading. I'm a current employee, have been for going on 3 years. I've been an MT for 35 (gasp!) years and have worked for MANY MTSOs over the years. I've witnessed the depressing events that have gone on in this field and how they've turned us all into minimum wage expendables. Synernet is - BY FAR - the best company I've worked for in eons. Management is fantastic, benefits are fantastic. Yes, they expect you to work your regular hours and they expect you to work hard - what company doesn't? But they are fair, they are always available if you have questions, and IMO they're very forgiving! When I read some of the replies dissing them, I wonder if people aren't mistaking them for another company, because what they're saying just doesn't match up with my experience at all.

But if you want to run because of a few bad reviews, be my guest - more work for me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)