Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Flexibility - Ugh

Posted: Sep 4th, 2016 - 11:42 am In Reply to: If you're hired FT, they expect FT - MTlady

Well, nobody said I don't want to work FT. I fully expect to have to work FT hours and want to work FT hours, but I've been doing this job for 20 years from home and know that is just not how it goes. I don't have an office where I can close the door. My kids come first. Everybody says it is just like every other job. Well, every other job you go to, your kids and dogs/pets, phone, hubby do not follow you to. You go to their place of employment and you work your 8 hours and go home. It is not the same at home. I was hoping for some flexibility to maybe stay later, come back later, to put in my 8 hours, but it does not seem possible at Synernet. I am really not concerned about ESL dictators, we all get them, we all do them. I will manage. I'm pretty good with ESL.

Well, from all the replies, they do not seem at all flexible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)