Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 66)

no 1099 - OP

Posted: Apr 16th, 2016 - 5:59 pm In Reply to: No 1099? - anon

Hi, I'm the OP. The company is AccuTranGlobal. I think it said the contact was in New York. I found the company through another job board link. It will ask if you want to be paid in Canadian or American dollars. If you click on American, you can download a Word document (I scanned it first, saved to desktop, no bugs) that has info about the company and the job. It is only intermittent financial earnings-type work. They do not offer full time work. It is in this Word document that the statement is made, "We do not provide 1099 forms at the end of the calendar year." The document also has a link to "listen" to the type of work, but it seems to just be a general Yahoo type of link. I thought a 1099 was mandatory if you earned more than $600 in the U.S. However, that probably doesn't happen, because the document also says there is a $50 bonus if you earn more than $2000 in your first 6 months. Hmm, sounds about like what I'm making right now, except for the bonus part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)