Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

just do it anyway and see what happens - no crystal ball here

Posted: Apr 6th, 2016 - 10:08 am In Reply to: Vent - smallMT

You can look for work on your off time and set up interviews. It will feel like you are doing something to get out. It may take a while. You will feel empowered. Accepting this horrible fate is not an option for us! This is not all there is. I had to adjust what was important to me in my life at 58 years old, and not taking any more crap is one of them. I paid my dues, I gritted my teeth, raised my kid alone with no backup whatsoever, and now I'm fed up with being pushed around and doing thinks that don't fulfill me. I want a life before I die! I am getting out of a toxic relationship and living situation as well. It's a brand new life. Just take baby steps to change things. Fear keeps us in toxic relationships (work, personal, etc.) Anger and being fed up will bolster your confidence and motivate you. Best of luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Vent - smallMT (Views: 721, 2016-04-06, 9:53 am)
    • just do it anyway and see what happens - no crystal ball here
    • Baby steps. - A few ideas. sm (Views: 720, 2016-04-06, 1:01 pm)
    • Idea - Backwoods Typist (Views: 400, 2016-04-08, 1:18 am)