Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 31)

Every single time, is it just me or... - MT

Posted: Apr 5th, 2016 - 12:10 pm

I have been in this business a long time.  However, in the last 5 years or so the companies I have worked with (I did not jump around much before then, but lately things are shaky with these MTSOs) seem to be really shady.  The minute I get my paycheck up to speed, BAM I get the worst dictators, the mumblers, the ones who say excuse me change this, that, etc. Then my paycheck gets cut in half and I get bad vibes from supervisor, like I'm going to get fired.  This has happened at least twice now with two different companies.  Before, I thought it was my imagination, but now I am feeling like it is NOT.  What do these people have to gain with our doing poorly financially and quitting?  They have to spend money to retrain someone else.  Back in the day the hospitals and companies felt if we were doing well and happy they did too. Now I am with what I thought was a good company, but again it is happening.  I can see it and my bills and obligations cannot take a cut in pay. In the "real world" I do not see this happening. People are hired for an amount and they aren't cut when they get more difficult work, they actually receive a raise.  SMH.  Just please let me know if I am imagining this because it really makes no sense to me.  Thank you for reading this and for your support and kind words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)