Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Andrews crew.. (Views: 31)

You are definitely NOT imagining anything.... - I think it is a combination of

Posted: Apr 5th, 2016 - 1:22 pm In Reply to: Every single time, is it just me or... - MT

the following: First, all MTSO's (esp the 2 big ones, MM and Nuance) are run by a bunch of greedy, incompetent, blockheads who have NO idea how to run a company. Second, same companies do WANT to piss you off. They DO need you for a short while, but then they want MTs to quit slowly but surely. Not all at once. Has to be done slowly so they can get enough people in India trained and/or sell their software to replace us. The way they are doing it is unethical and evil just not against the law. What they are doing to a lot of good people here (MTs!) makes me sick (and I'm one of them)...and I hope they ROT in h-e-double hockey sticks for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)