Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 44)

Transcription Tanking - Boks Mom

Posted: Feb 19th, 2016 - 7:17 am In Reply to: Transcription Tanking - Teresa

I was so happy to see the post this morning that For The Record is going to post your letter. The ONLY way we can get anything done or our opinions heard is to keep voicing our concerns.

Just to clarify one thing in my previous post. I was not meaning to sound like I was belittling the physician who made that mistake when creating his own report. My intention was to point out the types of mistakes we are going to be seeing on a consistent basis when the doctors are expected to create their reports. Dictation has always been a thorn in their side according to my brother in law who is a physician and they rush through many times just to get it done. This EMR mess will not be any different. I can say that the absolute scariest things on reports have originated from the people our work has been outsourced to. Now THAT is scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)