Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 41)

I have heard many folks on here saying they have, even just "partial" UE - for OOW situations.

Posted: Dec 15th, 2015 - 9:27 pm In Reply to: Has anybody EVER COLLECTED UNEMPLOYMENT FROM NU(isance)? - MT POCKETS

I have also heard many situations like what you describe, feeling as if someone is purposely giving you unfamiliar work. I can definitely relate to that. I was asked to complete a survey once wherein we were asked to identify those WTs we were most comfortable with and those with which we were least comfortable or with which we had the least experience. Guess which ones I started finding in my queue all the time? My TSM at the time had the initials CS. Another supe on her same team has the initials TH. They both work for the COM with initials DS. TH seems honorable, but I would not spit on DS or CS if they were on fire. Complete back-stabbing liars who must be getting paid a bloody fortune to disregard any semblance of conscience they ever had.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking to yourself "oh, this cannot really be happening, I must be imagining this, certainly they could not stoop this low," or anything of the sort. This company never ceases to stoop lower and lower.

All Nuance Transcription Services jobs are temporary anyway (although they never admit this to new hires), so their bullying of employees truly is NOT WORTH IT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)