Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My Two Cents - Meh - malcolmx4life

Posted: Dec 12th, 2015 - 7:24 pm In Reply to: My Two Cents - Meh

"My Two Cents" response could not be more truer. I recently resign from Nuance and I found that I too did not experience much OOW i.e. I was on the PeaceHealth account and they usually had "tons" of work. But what they do and they do this consistently is that when you get use to certain worktypes, physicians, accounts and start to make money, they do instantly switch you up to "more challenging" physicians/worktypes, particularly ones that you are not use to doing which entail slows you down and make your paycheck fall. I constantly got back to back some of the most difficult dictators that after doing there reports they beat you down and by the 4th hour you like I can't take this any longer. I constantly skipped reports (and didn't give a damn) because some of the reports took so much time and effort that it was not worth the money doing them. Nuance is not, let me repeat NOT a company to work for if you think they care for their EMPLOYEES, their only concern is the bottom line. Towards the end of my stay I had a "I don't give a F" attitude and I found that slept better at night and had fewer errors but it is a job that does break you down and I would not recommend working at Nuance to ANYBODY. It is just not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)