Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

If you're acute care you're probably ok ... - MyTurn

Posted: Dec 11th, 2015 - 3:56 pm In Reply to: New hire - rsqldy

but my recent experience has been the loss of multiple accounts on the ambulatory side being transitioned to "another division."

Conveniently my TSM has been on vacation for 2 weeks and won't be returning for another 2.

We weren't told of this until a couple of days ago when work was completely drying up.

Because of this company's complete lack of communication to its employees, we can only speculate what this means for our jobs in upcoming weeks.

From what I can tell and from those I've talked to, it seems to be ambulatory for now.

This isn't a transition to speech rec, as we've been doing speech rec on some of these accounts for a year.

Because all the MTs are still here, we're all scrambling to get the jobs and accounts left and thus running out of work daily.

Like I said, we've had no communication from the company except one rather cryptic email from one TSM. This company prefers we just go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)