Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

rsqldy I was in the exact same position you are in - where our radiology department - see message

Posted: Dec 11th, 2015 - 3:24 pm In Reply to: New hire - rsqldy

....went to VR, which cut down drastically on our work load. I figured it was just a matter of time until I was out of a job, so I left my small hospital, where I only did straight typing, to pursue what I thought was a dream job - working at home doing what I love doing. Now I wish I had stayed at the hospital. 99.9% of what I do is editing, and it is a WHOLE 'nother ballgame than straight typing! Apparently there are some who are able to make a go of it, but I have not been able to. My advice to you would be to stay at your hospital even if you have to transfer to another job there that is lower paying (at least you would have benefits, which I have offered to me but cannot afford because I have to eat and pay bills, LOL).

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)