Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

congrats and welcome! - TexanCMB

Posted: Dec 11th, 2015 - 2:32 pm In Reply to: New hire - rsqldy

I've been employed with Nuance for over a year. It is what you make of it. I have been happy so far. I know this is a big company but the managers are former transcriptionists so they can relate to you which is nice. But they're human too and everyone I've dealt with is pretty reasonable. Communication is important. Let your manager know if you have problems immediately or ask for help when needed. Utilize the additional training if you're struggling, or ask for help.

Most of the people on here are just looking for a sounding board to post their complaints. I don't think there are ANY companies on here that have glowing reviews all around - because people use this website to vent about their bad experiences. So that is something to keep in mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)