A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The patient had a postop postdelivery complication of ____ (s/l ana-ma-tray-us) and had to have D&am - no name

Posted: Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!!

endometritis - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

S/l "postop Karia" Or "postop Korea"
Jul 26, 2010

Does anyone have an idea of what this is? Thanks in advance! ...

Potential Complication From Laparoscopic
Sep 23, 2010

"Risks, benefits, and potential complications were discussed with the patient, in particular _________ (s/l  *tomboy buttock*)  phenomenon".     (Pt. is a male). ????? ...

S/l Tray-a-tine - Sm
Oct 29, 2009

I have ONE blank is a very large document, and it is driving me CRAZY! "She was treated with a Medrol Dosepak with S/L TRAY-A-TINE improvement in symptoms. I cannot figure out what the heck he is saying!  Please help.  I hate blanks! TIA ...

An Excellent Spinal Anesthetic Was Induced And Mantained Without Complication Or (s/l Emit)
May 09, 2011

An excellent spinal anesthetic was induced and mantained without complication or (s/l emit).  Also under the heading ANESTHESIA doctor dictates "Final" what does this mean? Thanks for help! ...

Pt Had Postop Complications S/l R THA Including
Nov 20, 2010

x ...

Hyphen In Postop? (BOS Says Abbreviations)
Nov 29, 2010

Should we put a hyphen in preop and/or postop? My spellchecker says it is OK without, but it is hard to read w/o one IMO. BOS says to use a hyphen when joining a prefix to an abbreviation, so would this count as an abbreviation in this case? Or is it more like a shortened form of the word? ...

PRE? Postop Shoulder Therapy?
Jan 14, 2011

On postop plan after dictating OP report (shoulder arthroscopy for impingement and AC joint arthritis, doctor dictates postop plan which includes pendulum, gentle ROM plus "He can progress to active and (s/l) PREs (??) as pain and symptoms allow."  Wondered if this was correct and what it stood for.  Thanks. ...

MM ASR Can't Get PREOP And POSTOP Right Anymore.
Dec 07, 2013

What's up with this???? Another problem to correct. Doctor dictates preoperative diagnosis and it now puts in postoperative diagnosis. ...

Gastric Bypass Surgery - Postop
Aug 11, 2012

Dictated:  She thinks that during her pregnancy she "overate the pouch"... and can now eat larger volumes. Is "overate the pouch" correct?  He says it pretty clearly and I just want to make sure. ALSO:  Is it endoluminal or endolumenal Thank you. ...

____ Ranger Symptoms?
Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance! ...

Please Help With This (fast Food ____ S/l Jonara)
Mar 31, 2011

Typing a SOAP note for a local physician and I know I have heard this word before but do not use it everyday and it is just not clicking this morning!!!  He is telling the patient to stay away from fatty foods and he uses this word in a sentence telling him to "Stay away from the fast food ____ (sounds like jonara or ganara)"   TIA! ...

Hemoglobin And Hematocrit WAS ____, BUN And Creatinine WAS ___
Mar 26, 2013

I've heard all the docs saying this... even ones whose grammar I don't need to normally correct.  Have I been wrong all these years in thinking with an "AND" there would make the correct phrase "WERE" ...

____(s/l) Ee-day-o-lus Test Is Negative. Re: Hips - SM
Feb 13, 2015

patient is seen for functional intoeing.  She has mild physiologic valgus of both knees, a little bit more so left than the right.  She has full flexion and extension of the hips.  ____(s/l ee-day-o-lus) test is negative. ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Word Help - EGFR ____ Wild Type
May 23, 2013

This is a rad/onc report. Here is the sentence: "...woman with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer with neuroendocrine features, EGFR _________ wild type." The blank s/l either "and AOK" or "NAOK" Any clues anyone? Thanks in advance :) ...

The Attachment Of The ____(s/l Adra-dramatus) - ORTHO
Mar 03, 2015

There was a small area of desmoid irregularity in the posterior distal femur and also a little bit of edema at the attachment of the _____(s/l Adra-dramatus).   TIA ...

Sarcoidosis Diagnosed By Mediastinoscopy With Negative ____ Scan.
Nov 04, 2009

the blank sounds like a one syllable word thanks much, Abby ...

S/l "tray-glue-ding" Stent Placement In LAD
Mar 14, 2010

x ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

"Blood Pressure 164/96, ____ 75" S/L Full Or Flow??
Sep 14, 2011

Doc says, "Blood pressure repeat with a manual cuff is 164/96 ____ 75." Could be full or flow?? TIA! ...

HELP -"overdon" Patella Component - And - "keotibia Tray"
Jul 16, 2013

These are new to me and I cannot find anywhere! ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

Patient Name
Jun 03, 2010

If the client profile makes no mention of patient name (yes or no) being left in the report, account does not specify verbatim, is the ADHI/JCAHO directive to type the patient's name or replace with "the patient?"  Just checkin'.  Am paranoid about everything with the audits these days.  ...

Doc Says About Patient-
Sep 01, 2010

Man, I wish he was my doctor.  He seems to really care for his patients. ...