A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

____ ranger symptoms? - sm

Posted: Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance!

Maybe...possibly... - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
something like frontal lobe syndrome. I don't know if symptoms would be added after that. They usually just say frontal lobe syndrome because the symptoms are part of the "syndrome."

Similar Messages:

B Symptoms Or V Symptoms??
Dec 09, 2010

The patient denies any __ symptoms.    I can't tell if it's a B or V.  Help! ...

Please Help With This (fast Food ____ S/l Jonara)
Mar 31, 2011

Typing a SOAP note for a local physician and I know I have heard this word before but do not use it everyday and it is just not clicking this morning!!!  He is telling the patient to stay away from fatty foods and he uses this word in a sentence telling him to "Stay away from the fast food ____ (sounds like jonara or ganara)"   TIA! ...

Hemoglobin And Hematocrit WAS ____, BUN And Creatinine WAS ___
Mar 26, 2013

I've heard all the docs saying this... even ones whose grammar I don't need to normally correct.  Have I been wrong all these years in thinking with an "AND" there would make the correct phrase "WERE" ...

____(s/l) Ee-day-o-lus Test Is Negative. Re: Hips - SM
Feb 13, 2015

patient is seen for functional intoeing.  She has mild physiologic valgus of both knees, a little bit more so left than the right.  She has full flexion and extension of the hips.  ____(s/l ee-day-o-lus) test is negative. ...

S/l Crinasetive Symptoms
Feb 16, 2010

She does not want any chance of a recurrent deformity and has done so well with the fusion on the right side.  I think it is reasonable to proceed given the degree of her deformity and ______ s/l crinasetive symptoms. tia. ...

Encephalopathy Symptoms Help
Jun 12, 2010

The pt was diagnosed with diffuse encephalopathy.   She had acute onset of headache approximately 4 days before being admitted to the hospital, left temporal region, sharpened s/l con sent, blurred vision, etc.  ...

Lupus Symptoms...
Sep 09, 2010

This patient has systemic lupus erythematosus and the dr. is listing her symptoms..."Alopecia, skin nodules/rash, arthritis, photosensitivity, anemia, pleurisy, leukopenia, s/l 'hypoclopthemintemia'.  I feel like it's at the front of my brain, but I just can't seem to grasp it completely. ...

Comonitory Symptoms?
Oct 05, 2010

He will have some very transient s/lcomonitory symptoms ??  ...

Concussion Symptoms
Jan 22, 2011

Diagnosis is concussion.  On a followup appoint the doc said - The patient notes that his _______ went away last night.    It sounds like "cryingness".  I'm hearing "cr" at the beginning and "ness" at the end.  Anyone have any ideas?  ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Word Help - EGFR ____ Wild Type
May 23, 2013

This is a rad/onc report. Here is the sentence: "...woman with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer with neuroendocrine features, EGFR _________ wild type." The blank s/l either "and AOK" or "NAOK" Any clues anyone? Thanks in advance :) ...

The Attachment Of The ____(s/l Adra-dramatus) - ORTHO
Mar 03, 2015

There was a small area of desmoid irregularity in the posterior distal femur and also a little bit of edema at the attachment of the _____(s/l Adra-dramatus).   TIA ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

Sarcoidosis Diagnosed By Mediastinoscopy With Negative ____ Scan.
Nov 04, 2009

the blank sounds like a one syllable word thanks much, Abby ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...

Down Syndrome Symptoms S/l Hyper Or Hypoitliism
Sep 29, 2010

Baby has Down syndrome and the doc lists several symptoms. One is either hyper-something (hyperitliitism) or hypo-something (hypoitilisim?).  I googled and found several lists of Down symptoms, but all explanations are for parents and use non-medical terms.  Could someone clue me in on what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Patient *faining* Of Symptoms Such As Being Sedated?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 18, 2012

nm ...

S/l ___plasia On The Back Of The Throat. Patient With Flu-like Symptoms
Jun 23, 2010

NM ...

Hyphen Or No? Radicular-like Symptoms, Soreness-like Pain
Jan 04, 2011

x ...

"Blood Pressure 164/96, ____ 75" S/L Full Or Flow??
Sep 14, 2011

Doc says, "Blood pressure repeat with a manual cuff is 164/96 ____ 75." Could be full or flow?? TIA! ...

"four Gut Source" Of Symptoms?
Nov 19, 2010

He says what I swear is "four gut source of his symptomatology" Here is the sentence:  "He will undergo a diagnostic upper endoscopy to exclude a four gut_____source of his symptomatology." I can't find this term anywhere, but he is a clear speaker and it definitely sounds like he's saying "four" Any ideas? ...