A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

An excellent spinal anesthetic was induced and mantained without complication or (s/l emit) - Stuck

Posted: May 09, 2011

An excellent spinal anesthetic was induced and mantained without complication or (s/l emit).  Also under the heading ANESTHESIA doctor dictates "Final" what does this mean? Thanks for help!

without complication or hematoma? Also - X

[ In Reply To ..]
I would wager he is saying "spinal," rather than final.

Similar Messages:

Potential Complication From Laparoscopic
Sep 23, 2010

"Risks, benefits, and potential complications were discussed with the patient, in particular _________ (s/l  *tomboy buttock*)  phenomenon".     (Pt. is a male). ????? ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...

Anesthetic Question..
May 04, 2010

patient is having full mouth rehabilitation.  Doctor says s/l "approximately 3 carpules of 2% xylo 1 in 100 K epi" were administered as nerve blocks and/or infiltration. How do you type that?    ...

LNX Topical Anesthetic?
Oct 25, 2010

LNX or L&X or ?  used prior to facial laser Active FX treatment ...

S/l Xlon Anesthetic
Jun 03, 2011

doctor is doing a cholecystectomy. S/l Xlon anesthetic, prepped and draped. ...

HOG Induced
Oct 20, 2010

History of HOG-induced right knee injury. Anyone know what this stands for?  ...

Cardiomyopathy, S/l ICU-induced
Oct 30, 2009

Severe cardiomyopathy, s/l ICU-induced versus myasthenia gravis. ...

After (___) Anesthesia Was Induced...
Mar 10, 2011

This is a new doctor for me, and in the last 2 reports he said the same thing.  I can't figure it out. It s/l a-quill of After (___) of anesthesia was induced the patient’s left upper extremity was prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner. Thank you. ...

Emcypibrine-induced Pancreatitis.
May 25, 2010

The doctor spelled out emcypibrine-induced pancreatitis and I can't find the emcypibrine word anywhere, not sure if I should blank it or leave it as spelled?  TIA ...

Haycheck Induced Nystagmus
Sep 17, 2012

Crazy!  "Haycheck induced nystagmus" ...

Requirement: Excellent Eye, Hand And Auditory
Feb 06, 2013

When I SEE ads that pay 7 cents a line for IC, I want to put my HANDS over my AUDITORY canals and SCREAM BLOODY HIGHWAY ROBBERY. Take your list of requirements and stuff 'em. ...

I Have Made An Excellent Decision For My Own Sanity...sm
Jul 27, 2013

I have thought about it, did some financial figuring for paying my bills, and researched different schools in my area that offer practcal nursing classes WITH the option to advance to R.N. once working and.... I AM QUITTING within the next 6-7 months.  I HATE HATE HATE NUANCE and everything it stands for, and I am tired of being kicked around and stolen from. There have been SO many MLS quit from just my team, and I can promise you I am going to be the next one to go AS SOON AS HUMANLY POS ...

Excellent Resource For Taking Tests For MTSOs
Aug 18, 2014

I took a test for an MTSO last week that required extensive knowledge of prefixes, roots, and suffixes.  I found an online resource that resulted in my getting 100% on all 4 sections of the test.  I have to admit that I knew probably 75% of them, but this resource helped me pass all of the tests.  http://www.globalrph.com/medterm7.htm However, I haven't heard anything from the company other than "Congratulations!  You passed all 4 tests 100%!"  No actual transcrib ...

Excellent Article About The Deterioration Of Notes For Patient Care
Sep 19, 2014

I have always hated it when the doctor crams in every disease the patient has in the first line whether or not the list is relevant to the chief complaint.  I can't think of anything more pointless than having a PA or resident dictate discharges when all he or she does is lift the consultants' impressions and plans and then plug in his or her standard "vital signs remained stable and the patient was discharged in stable condition."  They just chant thru it, as fast as possib ...

Excellent Blog Post On MT Wages (and Transcend Class-action Suit)
May 21, 2012

http://mtanywhere.blogspot.com/2012/05/transcriptionists-file-class-action.html   ...

Local Anesthetic S/l "amilel"
Sep 03, 2011

Child undergoing laceration repair is given s/l "amilel."  I know this could be amyl something, but have no idea what. Any help greatly cherished. ...

S/p Spinal What?
Aug 02, 2011

This patient s/p left radical nephrectomy, partial colostomy, adrenalectomy, s/l spinal pexy, and omental wrap w/ postoperative respiratory insufficiency.  Can anyone fill in that blank for me?  Much appreciated!! ...

S/l Pan Spinal Pain
Oct 29, 2009

history of ulcerative colitis status post colectomy who has panspinal pain and migraine headaches.  ...

Spinal Surg
Mar 27, 2010

s/l algrabed segmental fixation.  tia. ...

Spinal Question
Mar 04, 2012

My crazy doctor this morning is saying "she has a spinal cord defibrillator or fibrillator."  Now what in the world is this???  No mention of a stimulator; she only had a spinal tap in the past.   Thanks for any help with this! ...

Spinal Tumor Help Please
Mar 06, 2012

Proceeding with our resection with an imminently (sounds llike) "suckable" tumor.. We then opened the arachnoid and the (sounds like) "suckable" tumor was then seen. Resectable would make sense but I just don't hear that Re in there... ...

Spinal Fusion
Apr 20, 2012

Is XLIFF correct?  -or XLIFT? -- type of spinal fusion - have typed this before - cannot remember it and cannot find it on line  Anyone know? ...

Spinal Terminology
Nov 15, 2012

This PA is dictating MRI lab results for spinal consultation.  She is saying what s/l "roove sleeve cis" at T9 to T12 bilaterally. Could she be meaning "root sleeve cysts" or even "root sheath cysts" ?? Thanks for any help!  ...

Spinal Anesthesia
May 23, 2013

After negative aspiration for CSF or blood, 1 cc (s/l Almutate) 180 was injected ...

??? Barbay ??? Spinal Cyst???
Oct 20, 2009

He says this several times.  I think this is what he is saying, but cannot document.  Thanks for your help. ...

Spinal Surgery And NAPZMG's?
Jul 29, 2011

Hi everyone. I am doing a spinal fusion surgery and the dictator says that for Intraoperative Monitoring he used NAP ZMG's (he says it just like that NAPZMG's). Not sure what he means. Can't find those acronyms in my book. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...

MTs With Spinal Stenosis And Still Working
Mar 21, 2014

I have had spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis for years and even surgery with L5-S1 fusion.  Did really good for years but now I am experiencing right leg weakness and all lower muscles ache and burn so bad that I can hardly walk at the end of the day.  I have even gone PT too.  I know I have severe right foraminal stenosis once again by CAT scan.  I took early SS retirement 2 years ago but still work about 30 hours a week.  I find that I am having extreme difficulyy ...

Stress Induced "non Stemmy"
Oct 15, 2009

I must really need the caffeine to kick in thiis morning!  it sounds like the RN is saying the patient had a stress induced "non- stemmy" as well as acute CHF- any ideas? It is obviously something to do with a cardiac condition.  ...

Spinal Surgery S/l DuraGen And Ta-seal
Jul 27, 2010

The reinforcement of the dural repair, composed of DuraGen and ______, is visible on the MRI scan. s/l Ta-seal (emphasis on 2nd syllable). ...

Spinal Diskectomy And Decompression Question
Apr 07, 2011

At this point, attention was paid to removal of hardware.  The s/l K2 tulip removers were used initially in order to unlock the heads.  Following this, rods were removed.  ...