A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HELP -"overdon" patella component - and - "keotibia tray" - mmm

Posted: Jul 16, 2013

These are new to me and I cannot find anywhere!

keel tibia tray - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

THA - DePuy Component - Sm
Oct 16, 2012

"...total hip arthroplasty, using DePuy components...(s/l) "Mspec"/"Emspeck" metal femoral head, 36 mm diameter..." Have searched the J&J/DePuy site (never much help) with no luck, & not finding it in Stedman's Ortho v.5.   Anyone have a solid reference for this?   Thanks in advance for any/all help ...

S/l Richard Cemented Component
Aug 16, 2010

On a shoulder replacements, s/l Richard or Richer component. Can't find it, any ideas? Thank you. ...

Coding Offer - Isn't Everyone Missing One KEY Component?
Mar 11, 2014

Nowhere in Duncan's email did he state what these coders will earn after the training.  For some of you this may not be a big deal and the focus may be on getting out of transcription, but what if at the end of the 3 months you were told you would be paid minimum wage for the next 2 years?  You have no way out then, except to repay the thousands of dollars they have invested in your training, and suddenly you're paying to work for MModal instead of the other way around.  ...

S/l Tray-a-tine - Sm
Oct 29, 2009

I have ONE blank is a very large document, and it is driving me CRAZY! "She was treated with a Medrol Dosepak with S/L TRAY-A-TINE improvement in symptoms. I cannot figure out what the heck he is saying!  Please help.  I hate blanks! TIA ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...

Patella
Apr 18, 2012

Right knee demonstrates tenderness. _________ and _________ patella per set.   Sounds like pulcele and gladda ...

Patella Or Patellar Fracture?
Nov 16, 2009

Would you transcribe patella fracture or patellar fracture?  I think I am hearing patellar fracture.  TIA.  ...

S/l Blumatuts Line? Patella Spur
Oct 18, 2011

"There is spurring on the patella which appears in a neutral position with the inferior pole adjacent to s/l blu-ma-tuts line. I looked up patella spurring inferior pole adjacent and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

Meniscectomy: Articular Surface Of The Patella Was Examined....
May 04, 2012

Articular surface of the patella was examined and noted to be [white/wide?] and smooth and intact. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

S/l "tray-glue-ding" Stent Placement In LAD
Mar 14, 2010

x ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

Could A Patella Have Heavy "velour" (like The Fabric)
Dec 05, 2011