A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient scheduled for shoulder surgery - Patient has pacemaker - defibrillator - please sm

Posted: Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!!

Bovie? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Patient First Anyone Scheduled Yet?
Feb 13, 2015

I know they were interviewing recently.  Anyone scheduled yet?   ...

Anyone Here Scheduled To Go To VA For Patient First
May 20, 2015

Has anyone been contacted to travel to Virginia this summer for 2nd test at Patient First? ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient Is Scheduled For ORIF Right Hip. We Will Use S/l Dull-meyer Greater Trochanteric Clamp
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Patient With Shoulder Pain
Sep 14, 2011

There is no evidence of significant rotator cuff tear and she has normal appearing s/l **slant sign**  of the shoulder on her radiographs, I believe that she would be a candidate for a total shoulder rather than a reverse total shoulder.   ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Shoulder Exam - Patient Has A Negative S/l Lamitz Sign
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Help! Patient With Bilateral Shoulder Pain With Injections In The Past, Sm
Aug 21, 2012

In diagnosis, doc is saying Shoulder s/l row lay, follow orthopedics.  Thanks so much! ...

The Patient Had A S/l Knee Surgery With A S/l Cardizel Olds?
May 01, 2012

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds?? enzyme procedure. He performed this ten years ago and I cannot really hear clearly what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Ortho: Patient With SCFE. He Will Be Set Up To Have Surgery Tomorrow With An (s/l In-site To Screw
Nov 06, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Patient Had C6-7 ACDF Surgery *cancerous* Part Of The Graft Looked Satisfactory??? Thanks. Nm
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

Hand Surgery Help. She Would Like To Be Scheduled Just For The (s/l Blat) Tenodesis Of The Right Wr
Oct 06, 2010

TIA! ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

Shoulder Surgery
Mar 17, 2010

A s/l green limbitec curved suture passer was then placed around the base of the coracoid. ...

Shoulder Surgery Term
May 18, 2011

Dictated:  The rotator cuff was mobilized with the (Frear and the Kingfisher) and satisfactory mobilization was able to be achieved. Clearly spoken - and I can't find "Frear" and "Kingfisher" to verify.   Any help, please ... thank you. ...

Shoulder Surgery Question
Aug 18, 2011

The patient is having ATS/ACLR surgery. I know that ACLR stands for anterior capsulolabral reconstruction.  Any ideas on the ATS?  Thank you. ...

Shoulder Surgery: Then Microfracture Technique Was Carried Out With ??? Pick
Feb 14, 2011

Then microfracture technique was carried out with s/l "ardwick" pkcks.   Thanks for any help.  ...

Patient Name
Jun 03, 2010

If the client profile makes no mention of patient name (yes or no) being left in the report, account does not specify verbatim, is the ADHI/JCAHO directive to type the patient's name or replace with "the patient?"  Just checkin'.  Am paranoid about everything with the audits these days.  ...

Doc Says About Patient-
Sep 01, 2010

Man, I wish he was my doctor.  He seems to really care for his patients. ...

Patient Age
Jul 31, 2012

what is correct format when transcribing pt name:  16 1/2 years, 16.5 years, or sixteen and one-half years?  Thanks. ...

Patient Is A What?
Aug 05, 2012

I swear to all that is holy, this is what this less-than-stellar PA just dictated:   "The patient IS a high-risk gestational trophoblastic disease..."  I went back and listened thinking I must have heard wrong and she said patient HAS ... Nope.  She said IS.  This is the same PA who dictated a creatinine of 92 for someone.   That sound you hear is me hitting my head on the desk. ...

MS Patient
Sep 24, 2012

The sentence is: Relapsing-remitting MS with accumulated disability involving left hemiparesis, clincally stable on Tysabri and S/L JCE negative. I hear the negative part, not sure if he is saying JCE?  Thanks for any help! ...

Patient's Age
Sep 26, 2012

When given a young patient's age, one of my doctors will say "the patient is 9+11 years old."  I have never heard a patient's age dictated this way before and I'm just wondering if anyone else has.  ...

Patient First Pay
Feb 02, 2014

Has anyone worked for Patient First company? They have several urgent care clinics in eastern US. If so, may I ask your starting pay? Are they a good company to work for? Do they keep a FT position in plenty of work? Thanks ...