A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Peripheral pulses are +2 in posterior and tibial ____ - cs

Posted: Jun 22, 2010

NM

s/l +2 posterior tibialis, could this be right - cs

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for your help in advance

pulses - need more

[ In Reply To ..]
what does it sound like? Need some help here

posterior tibialis - sounds good

[ In Reply To ..]
sounds right

No signs of clubbing or calf tenderness. Peripheral pulses are +2 in posterior tibialis. - cs

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

diabetic patient - cs

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

in posterior and tibial - positions

[ In Reply To ..]

THANKS!!! - cs

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks, getting late and brain wasn't working.

Not really positions. It is the pulsation in the - POSTERIOR TIBIAL/TIBIALIS. n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

posterior tibial and dorsalis pedis positions --- - common phrase in vascular medicine

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe posterior tibial, but not posterior AND tibial - if talking vascular. n/m
[ In Reply To ..]
x

I think it is +2 posterior, pedis, and tibialis. - cs

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

could be - MarineMom

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't know if you have figured this out or not, but my docs always say:
Posterior tibialis and dorsalis pedis

posterior tibial or dorsalis pedis - ---

[ In Reply To ..]
there is no "posterior" pulse.
there is no "pedis" pulse.

Similar Messages:

Physical Examination Doc Says, 2+ Peripheral Pulses
Jun 05, 2011

what is the best way to start, let's say for example in the EXTREMITIES:  doc says, 2+ peripheral pulses.  I know we should not start sentence using numerals, so what is the best way to start this sentence.  There is 2+ peripheral pulses? I would like to see a variety of ways this could be started.  Thanks. ...

Normal Temperature Trigger Peripheral Pulses All Digits Of Both Hands
Nov 13, 2013

dictated what sounded like: normal temperature trigger peripheral pulses all digits of both hands ??? ...

Pedal Pulses
Jun 16, 2011

how do I transcribe pedal pulses?  Sounds like 2+/4+ bilaterally - I can't document this anywhere ...

Question About Pulses
Sep 18, 2012

A dictator is saying pulses are 2+/3  (over 3).  What is the over 3 part? What are they testing exactly?  Or do I have it wrong? ...

Pavolus Atadius Pulses?
Apr 25, 2014

Anyone heard of pulses are pavolus atadius? That is what it sounds like.  In the HEENT section.  Never heard of them! ...

Den's Peripheral Neuropathy?
Jul 19, 2010

Only mention in report = "Has s/l Den's peripheral neuropathy with diabetes.  States his blood sugars have been running in the 120s." I tried "dengue" but I don't think that's it.  Help anyone? ...

S/l Tibial Snaps .. S/l Gastroc
Nov 19, 2009

Repeat EMG done several days ago demonstrates normal NCVs including tibial snaps, but with denervation in the gastroc. ...

Chondroplasty, Tibial Plateau
Oct 17, 2010

working on ortho surgery.  CANNOT find this word.  Have researched for literally HOURS. Only know it must be some kind of tool or procedure....grrrr. "[s/l  NOTHING I CAN MAKE OUT!] was used to smooth the unstable cartilaginous flap on the tibial plateau. "   Thanks in advance.   Barb ...

Free Tibial Edema?
Jun 30, 2011

sentence s/l:  Trace pretibial and free tibial edema. Does this sound correct? I have not been able to find any definition of "free tibial." ...

Bone Marrow/peripheral Blood
Mar 15, 2010

doing a bone marrow/peripheral blood - drawing a blank - "doule" bodies... anyone?? thanks!! ...

Type Of Tibial Plateau Fracture
Oct 18, 2011

Right knee tibial plateau fracture, (s/l) Shakster 6. ...

Patiet With Diabetes And Peripheral Neuropathy. SM
Mar 31, 2012

Patient presents today with ulceration secondary to Lisfranc amputation.  He has tried bacitracin, Neosporin, and s/l:  Asell and Asellous treatments. ...

____ Ranger Symptoms?
Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Hypo-al-pulmanemia?? Patient With Peripheral Edema...
Nov 27, 2009

Patient with glioblastoma multiforme and peripheral edema in lower extremities...   "Patient does not have (hypo-al-pulmonemia) or any other obvious reason for peripheral edema." ...

Left Hip Replacement - Placing A Tibial Strut With
Jun 07, 2011

I have always typed as Dall-Miles but this ortho doc spells this out.  Maybe doing it incorrectly all along?  ...

Medial Femoral Tibial With Slash Or Hyphen?
Jul 23, 2012

Dr. says:  Mild medial femoral tibial articular cartilage thinning. Should it be femoral-tibial, or femoral/tibial, or femoral tibial? ...

Please Help With This (fast Food ____ S/l Jonara)
Mar 31, 2011

Typing a SOAP note for a local physician and I know I have heard this word before but do not use it everyday and it is just not clicking this morning!!!  He is telling the patient to stay away from fatty foods and he uses this word in a sentence telling him to "Stay away from the fast food ____ (sounds like jonara or ganara)"   TIA! ...

Hemoglobin And Hematocrit WAS ____, BUN And Creatinine WAS ___
Mar 26, 2013

I've heard all the docs saying this... even ones whose grammar I don't need to normally correct.  Have I been wrong all these years in thinking with an "AND" there would make the correct phrase "WERE" ...

____(s/l) Ee-day-o-lus Test Is Negative. Re: Hips - SM
Feb 13, 2015

patient is seen for functional intoeing.  She has mild physiologic valgus of both knees, a little bit more so left than the right.  She has full flexion and extension of the hips.  ____(s/l ee-day-o-lus) test is negative. ...

Pt With Spinal Fx, RA, And A S/l Queen-Fall Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy.
Aug 03, 2010

nm ...

Fibula/fibular, Tibia/tibial, Ulna/ulnar, Etc.
Feb 25, 2011

What is the final say on how to use these words?? Is is tibia fracture or tibial fracture?  fibula fracture or fibular fracture? What if there is another word in front, does it become "proximal tibia fracture" or still 'proximal tibial fracture"? I find some people do it one way, others the other way!!  Thanks in advance for any help/direction/link to help with this. ...

Word Help - EGFR ____ Wild Type
May 23, 2013

This is a rad/onc report. Here is the sentence: "...woman with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer with neuroendocrine features, EGFR _________ wild type." The blank s/l either "and AOK" or "NAOK" Any clues anyone? Thanks in advance :) ...

The Attachment Of The ____(s/l Adra-dramatus) - ORTHO
Mar 03, 2015

There was a small area of desmoid irregularity in the posterior distal femur and also a little bit of edema at the attachment of the _____(s/l Adra-dramatus).   TIA ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

Sarcoidosis Diagnosed By Mediastinoscopy With Negative ____ Scan.
Nov 04, 2009

the blank sounds like a one syllable word thanks much, Abby ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...