A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient First Transcription - ever applied to Patient First - anon

Posted: Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA

Very Picky! - MT4now

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for a MT company that had PT First as one of their accounts. All they did was complain. They used so many abbreviations to save money (a list that they invented and I had to learn) that it was like typing in short hand. I saw they started hiring on their own. I wouldn't go near them for anything!

Similar Messages:

What A Day...Patient With Sacral Ulcer Excised, Doc Applied Sm
May 16, 2012

s/l clear dural dressing.  Dural has me stumped!!! ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

(psych) Patient Was Committed And Applied For "arroyos" Order That Was Granted By The Judg
Nov 13, 2012

(psych) patient was committed and applied for "arroyos" order that was granted by the judge, including not only medication, but the use of ECT.  Anyone know what kind of order this is? ...

Patient First Transcription
Dec 02, 2013

Warning for MTs interested in Patient First Transcription.   Beware...  This is a very difficult company to work for.  First, the platform is extremely difficult as it is working in DOS.  Second, the management team is extremely critical and not employee friendly.  They do not give constructive feedback, again, very critical, even during training period.  Hours are in dispute constantly.   In short, really think about working on a DOS-based system (lines decrea ...

Patient First Transcription Pay
Jan 14, 2015

Can someone tell me an approximate pay for Patient First transcriptionist?  Are they paid hourly, production based and if so how much per line, etc.?  Thank you. ...

Patient First Transcription - Anyone Work For Them?
Oct 22, 2011

Anyone work for them?  I understand they have an unconventional way of wanting their transcription done and you have to use a C-phone.  Can you make a living?   Feel free to e-mail if you prefer.  Thanks...   ...

Patient First Transcription - Have Some Questions
Jun 22, 2013

I am looking into this company and have some questions.  This seems to be a direct for provider job, which I would prefer is this correct?  How extensive are their account specifics?  Are they in line with the BOS?  Do they have a specific platform they use?  Do they have part time work available?  I am nervous having been burned by MTSOs before so I am hesitant to apply at bigger companies.   ...

Patient First Transcription Out Of Virginia
Oct 27, 2013

I see Patient First is offering medical transcription jobs.  Does any work there presently or know anything about the company.  They are out of Virginia.   Thanks. ...

Patient First Transcription Getting Impatient
Jun 17, 2014

I was contacted by Patient First last week after I applied about a month ago by email stating she would love to talk to me.  I still haven't spoken to anyone. She hasn't called me yet.  Is this common for Patient First?  Has anyone else had this happen?  I read they are slow to get back.  I'm just getting impatient. ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient First Transcription Straight Typing
Apr 24, 2014

I have been seeing posts about Patient First, but I have looked everywhere and have not seen an ad or link to their website to check to see if they are hiring....I am hoping to find a good company that does straight typing, and Patient First might be an option for me....thanks in advance. ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

Patient First Transcription - Any Recent Experience With This Company
Dec 14, 2011

Wondered if anyone has any recent experience with this company. Considering an offer but hesitant because of long delays in communication with HR. Thanks.     ...

Patient First Transcription - Finished The Application Process
Aug 29, 2013

Does anyone know how long it might take to hear back from Patient First regarding my application and typing test? I tested last week, haven't heard back and there is no way to follow up with anyone directly. When I log on to the career site, it just says that I have nothing further to do as I have already finished the application process. ...

Patient First Transcription Possible Hires Have To Travel To Virginia
Apr 16, 2014

I have read the archives regarding Patient First.  I am curious as to if all possible hires have to travel to Virginia. I understand it is company paid, however just curious if this is a standard requirement. ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

Has Anyone Applied With QED Transcription?
Sep 18, 2014

I applied for a Behavioral Transcription position with Q.E.D transcription. I took all of the exams, including the Clinic and Behavioral transcription exams. I received aa 83.50 on the clinical exam and a 93.00 on the behavioral exam. However, I received an e-mail from Q.E.D stating that I did not pass the exams. I was wondering if anyone had applied with this company and taken the exams. If so, what score must one receive in order to pass the exams? ...

Patient Name
Jun 03, 2010

If the client profile makes no mention of patient name (yes or no) being left in the report, account does not specify verbatim, is the ADHI/JCAHO directive to type the patient's name or replace with "the patient?"  Just checkin'.  Am paranoid about everything with the audits these days.  ...

Doc Says About Patient-
Sep 01, 2010

Man, I wish he was my doctor.  He seems to really care for his patients. ...

Patient Age
Jul 31, 2012

what is correct format when transcribing pt name:  16 1/2 years, 16.5 years, or sixteen and one-half years?  Thanks. ...

Patient Is A What?
Aug 05, 2012

I swear to all that is holy, this is what this less-than-stellar PA just dictated:   "The patient IS a high-risk gestational trophoblastic disease..."  I went back and listened thinking I must have heard wrong and she said patient HAS ... Nope.  She said IS.  This is the same PA who dictated a creatinine of 92 for someone.   That sound you hear is me hitting my head on the desk. ...

MS Patient
Sep 24, 2012

The sentence is: Relapsing-remitting MS with accumulated disability involving left hemiparesis, clincally stable on Tysabri and S/L JCE negative. I hear the negative part, not sure if he is saying JCE?  Thanks for any help! ...

Patient's Age
Sep 26, 2012

When given a young patient's age, one of my doctors will say "the patient is 9+11 years old."  I have never heard a patient's age dictated this way before and I'm just wondering if anyone else has.  ...

Patient First Pay
Feb 02, 2014

Has anyone worked for Patient First company? They have several urgent care clinics in eastern US. If so, may I ask your starting pay? Are they a good company to work for? Do they keep a FT position in plenty of work? Thanks ...

Patient First FYI
Jun 11, 2014

Just FYI....I applied to PF about 3-4 months ago. Took the transcription test, thought I did great, never heard a word. Today out of the blue, got a call that I had done great on testing and they would like to offer me a position.  I said thanks but no thanks since I'm no longer looking for a job. She told me that they are currently looking for lots of MTs due to opening several new facilities. Just thought I would pass this along to anyone who is interested in jumping on and taking ...

What's Going On At Patient First?
Feb 19, 2015

There are indeed a lot of jobs posted for support positions. ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

HAS ANYONE APPLIED FOR JOB AT TTD, INC (THE TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS)??
Aug 05, 2011

I've been watching the board, waiting on someone to post their experience with TTD, Inc. They've posted several jobs on this site. Surely, someone applied and got hired. I got hired, no testing, no training, got sent a few jobs, did them, submitted them, and haven't heard anything back in 2 days. I sent an e-mail asking if there was more work available, and NOTHING! How unprofessional, right? Someone please tell me what your experience was with them. ...