A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "tray-glue-ding" stent placement in LAD - ESL all day!

Posted: Mar 14, 2010

x

probably drug-eluting stent - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cataract Surgery And Placement Of Eye Stent For Glaucoma
Apr 08, 2015

For the eye stent part of the dictation, it sounds like the doc is dictating "The (s/l oneone or odeon lens) was used to view the angle structures". Thanks for your help. ...

"Neo" Stent Placement?
Apr 27, 2010

Unstable angina, status post "neo" stent placement in left circumflex coronary artery? Thanks   ...

ENT - Glue Ears
Sep 18, 2010

Employing a Zeiss operating microscope, (S/L keratosquamous) debris and cerumen... As always, THANK YOU in advance... ...

S/l Tray-a-tine - Sm
Oct 29, 2009

I have ONE blank is a very large document, and it is driving me CRAZY! "She was treated with a Medrol Dosepak with S/L TRAY-A-TINE improvement in symptoms. I cannot figure out what the heck he is saying!  Please help.  I hate blanks! TIA ...

DING, Ding, Ding, Ding
Nov 20, 2013

Ah, after a day off don't you just love to come back and read your emails? Evidently I got a lab value wrong, which of course is possible but this was a significant difference and I have been very very careful, but hey, it's THEIR word against mine so???? Also, got a doctors name wrong that was not on staff at the hospital. I sent it to QA and got dinged for it with a note that said "he spelled it for you!" Yeah well, they spell a lot of things, and not always right! How ofte ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...

Pick Pick Ding Ding
Mar 19, 2014

Two questions. Does anyone else have the little screen that pops up and says Editscript has been inactive for 1 hour, will automatically shut down in 5 minutes and then counts down? IT COMES ON WHILE I AM WORKING! I have NEVER let my work sit for an hour, NEVER! Secondly,I had an appointment last week so missed an hour and missed a few minutes here and there enough to be over 2 hours short on my normal working hours. First I received an email (ON MY DAY OFF SO I DID NOT SEE IT) that I must m ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

Annoying Ding Sound
Jan 15, 2015

Silly question--just got a new monitor and now have this "ding" sound on finishing a chart.  Can't remember how to remove it.  Any ideas? ...

Does There Really Have To Be A Loud Ding In Our Ears When There Is No Match For ADT??
Jan 05, 2011

This doctor not only mumbles the name, but mumbles the spelling of the name.  I try every which way to spell what I hear, but I get that "no matching results found for the chosen criteria" ALONG WITH THAT *$#$ DING.  Its not enough to get that message of not finding the patient, but to hear that ding is driving me crazy....especially with report after report of this same name mumbling man... ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

How To Turn Off The Annoying Loud "ding Sound"at End Of Dictation/spell Check.
Nov 22, 2011

I thought there was a way to make that annoying ding sound at the end of the dictation when spell check is complete to sound softer.  I have Windows XP.  I keep looking in the control panel but it does not seem familiar to me as to the way I used to do it.  In some reports if the dictator talks low and then when you reach the end it blasts out my eardrum.  TIA. ...

Placement Of Something
Jan 02, 2010

I am hearing a new one on emergency room reports.  They are saying what sounds like "An INT was placed."  What is the INT?  It is placed with cardiac monitors and such. ...

How To Turn Off The "ding" After You Do A Spell Check?
Aug 20, 2010

Does anyone know how to turn off the "ding" after you do a spell check? ...

S/l *cosoft* Placement
Jun 28, 2010

Patient underwent dental prosthetic implant with s/l *cosoft* placement, which will be removed at his postop visit ...

Comma Placement
Apr 12, 2011

I know a comma is to be placed after the year, i.e., On March 27, 2011, she underwent an operation.  But, what about when formatted this way?  3/27/2011?  Do you still place a comma after the year? TIA! ...

Reservoir Placement??
May 16, 2011

A Ommaya reservoir placement for this treatment is there for a requested ___ technique.   words sounds like trait somewhat but is muffled....any ideas? Thank you! ...

Placement Change
Jan 04, 2012

If they offer you a "placement change" (which sounds a little fishy since all of the regions have no work as far as I can tell)...do you have to accept the change if it means a schedule change (i.e. shift)????  Why should we have to change our shifts????? Geez.... ...

Comma Placement?
Apr 27, 2012

I get these types of sentences constantly and always question my comma placement. "We will see her back in the office following her injection and if she does not improve, we would consider surgical intervention at that time." My question is whether there should be a comma either before or after "and." I know a comma needs to separate 2 independent clauses but the introductory phrase in the second clause throws me off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) ...

PICC Line Placement
Mar 15, 2010

A s/l nominate wire was inserted through the needle and the needle was removed. ...

Review Of A Job Placement Company
Sep 03, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a job placement company called "Remote Contractor Job Placement Svc"  (RCJPS)?? ...

On Arterial Line Placement...
Nov 09, 2011

...it sounds like he is saying "after "ziering" of the sensor, appropriate waveforms were noted.  Is "ziering" right? ...

Correct Placement Of X (for Times).
Jan 30, 2013

Should there be a space or no space between the x and the number? Is there a reference to this anywhere or just personal preference? Ex: p.o. x1 or p.o. x 1 ...

Richter Reservoir Placement?
Apr 01, 2015

Patient being treated for choroid plexum carcinoma with 'richter' reservoir placement? ...

At-home Professions - Job Placement After Graduating?
Jan 20, 2010

I am currently taking an MT course through At-home professions schooling and was wondering of anyone else that went through the program. How did you like or dislike it and was there job placement after graduating? ...

Hemodialysis Catheter Placement Question
Aug 20, 2010

...hemodialysis catheter was then tunneled subcutaneously from the upper right chest to the ____ site.   ____otomy s/l - denotomy   phlebotomy site?  I don't hear phle though. I so appreciate anyone who can help.  I am ill today and not thinking straight. also.  0.018 ___ guidewire  (does not sound like "inch" - s/l:  "nine one wire" Thanks!!!! ...

PICC Line Placement - S/l Anestasol
Sep 21, 2010

I am transcribing a report for a PICC line placement and at the end the doctor says that he places what s/l anestasol Steri-Strips. a-nest-a-sal. Anestasol Steri-Strips were applied.  He could mean anestasol and Steri-Strips but he doesn't say that (which of course does not mean the "and" is not needed!!).  Anyone know what this should be?  Thanks! ...

Concerning Placement Of A Stage 2 InterStim Lead..
Apr 26, 2011

A needle was passed into the S3-4 foramen.  Testing showed a a good s/l *bell-low*...  Patient has urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency, it that helps any.  thanks!     ...

Remote Contractor Job Placement Services
Oct 09, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company? I sent my resume and got a response right away. It seems like they might be a 'head hunting' agency for transcription of different sorts. They want me to pay a one time fee of 75.00 to join and then have contact with all of their clients for jobs. I'm a little leery about them, so what does eveyone think? Any thoughts are appreciated - positive or negative..... Thanks! ...

HELP -"overdon" Patella Component - And - "keotibia Tray"
Jul 16, 2013

These are new to me and I cannot find anywhere! ...