A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "postop karia" or "postop Korea" - das

Posted: Jul 26, 2010

Does anyone have an idea of what this is? Thanks in advance!

nevermind, I got it! nm - das

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Well...what was it? - duh

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pt Had Postop Complications S/l R THA Including
Nov 20, 2010

x ...

Hyphen In Postop? (BOS Says Abbreviations)
Nov 29, 2010

Should we put a hyphen in preop and/or postop? My spellchecker says it is OK without, but it is hard to read w/o one IMO. BOS says to use a hyphen when joining a prefix to an abbreviation, so would this count as an abbreviation in this case? Or is it more like a shortened form of the word? ...

PRE? Postop Shoulder Therapy?
Jan 14, 2011

On postop plan after dictating OP report (shoulder arthroscopy for impingement and AC joint arthritis, doctor dictates postop plan which includes pendulum, gentle ROM plus "He can progress to active and (s/l) PREs (??) as pain and symptoms allow."  Wondered if this was correct and what it stood for.  Thanks. ...

MM ASR Can't Get PREOP And POSTOP Right Anymore.
Dec 07, 2013

What's up with this???? Another problem to correct. Doctor dictates preoperative diagnosis and it now puts in postoperative diagnosis. ...

Gastric Bypass Surgery - Postop
Aug 11, 2012

Dictated:  She thinks that during her pregnancy she "overate the pouch"... and can now eat larger volumes. Is "overate the pouch" correct?  He says it pretty clearly and I just want to make sure. ALSO:  Is it endoluminal or endolumenal Thank you. ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...