A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Inpatient Pt meds: Doc spells Viatrivoate 1000 ml p.o. x1. - traci

Posted: Oct 07, 2011

?

never go by the MD med spelling. sm - wilpri

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes the docs even spell a med right off a list the pt gave them. Gotta (at least try) look it up. This one I couldn't find. hm.....

Similar Messages:

Inpatient
Aug 09, 2012

Does anyone work as an inpatient coder only.  I mean the only thing you code are the inpatient stays, not a mix of other stuff too.  Are there jobs like that? ...

Inpatient Coders
Mar 28, 2013

Deal with the RACs? Is your accuracy rate based on how many they say are in error?  How about the stress related to that?  ...

Which Course Offers Inpatient Med Coding?
Mar 24, 2011

I am going to start a medical coding course at a community college but they are teaching outpatient insurance coding.  What do I need to do to be able to do inpatient coding in a hospital?  Is there a different test for certification for doing inpatient coding? ...

So Who Does Teach Inpatient Coding - Sm
Apr 26, 2011

I saw on AHIMA's site that they say you are to work for a while before taking the CCS but here I keep reading people that took it BEFORE even having a job.  How did you learn it well enough to pass the test w/o job experience? ...

Wage Difference Between Inpatient And Outpatient
Mar 21, 2012

My local hospital starts at 26 an hour for inpatient coding.  I am wondering how much outpatient coding pays....  not that anyone would know this, but is it generally a lot lower than the inpatient coding? Just curious because I need to gain experience before I can land a hospital inpatient coding position and just curious as to how much outpatient coders make.   ...

1000 X 0.05 = $50.00
May 15, 2014

Handling 1000 pages a day in any capacity, even if just sitting and flipping them over one at a time, warrants better pay than a measly $50.00. They must think we are desperate. This is about a job posted on the Other Site. I am stunned that we are going backwards in pay incrementally. Of course, they will get someone to do it. ...

Medicare Inpatient Consult Code/Modifier
May 11, 2012

Can anyone help me with the code used for inpatient consult and a modifier for Medicare? Having reimbursement problems with this one.  Thanks ...

Temasa 1000 Mg
Apr 28, 2010

Dr. says it pretty clearly - no idea what it is for. ...

1:1000 Epinephrine?
Aug 26, 2010

I have a report here on an excision of a mass on the cheek.  This dictator talks very fast, but in the anesthesia section, it sounds like he is saying Xylocaine with 1:1000 epinephrine.  I have never heard anything below 1:100,000 before, but it sure sounds like 1000.  Is it used like that, or is he just talking too fast?  Thank you! ...

$1000 Sign On Bonus
Jan 06, 2011

Has anyone ever had trouble collecting the $1000 sign on bonus? ...

Drug S/l Tesonix - PA Also Spells Out But That Is Not
Apr 25, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Debrolla 4 Mg? Doc Spells Out But Can't
Aug 09, 2011

x   ...

When A Doc Spells A Term Wrong
Apr 15, 2013

She is not saying the term, just spelling it..and it is so wrong do I leave it as spelled, or fix it? ...

Drug S/l Sigh-an-oh-pro-boy-amen 1000 Microgram.
Sep 21, 2010

1.       Pernicious anemia. 2.       Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. 3.       Open angle glaucoma. 4.       Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. 5.       Esophageal stricture. 6.       Peripheral neuropathy. 7.       Hyperlipidemia. 8.       Hypertension. 9. ...

Chaps. The Q Offering $1000 Sign-on Bonuses For
Dec 21, 2010

Choke.   ...

How Long Does It Normally Take To Transcribe 1000 Lines On Average?
Dec 29, 2011

I know this can vary of course.  I have built up my shorthand to over 12,000 entries.  I really think I have my speed up considerably but have been paid by the hour working on straigt typing with tapes for some time now.  We are going to VR and may need to pick up a second job to take up the slack in work.  Can someone give me some idea of what to expect in time to take on another PT or FT position (depending on the amount of downtime I will have soon)? ...

TT Post And 1000 Sign-on Bonus For 3rd Shift When Right Now NO Work?
Oct 14, 2011

?  I don't get it.  Guess I am not supposed to.  Wish the work was kept inhouse then they'd at least lie to your face, but we'd have way better benefits. ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

Pt Evaluated In "I Mac" Clinic. Then Transfered Inpatient.
Aug 24, 2011

:) ...

Chemotherapy Drug Called "Sutan?" She Spells It, But I Can't Find This. Thanks! Nm
Sep 05, 2011

nm ...

Looking For Some Meds...
Dec 20, 2009

Hi... doctor dictates patient is allergic to s/l ic or hick ter rel.  Also, another med s/l zena pril.  Any ideas?    Merry Christmas!  ...

Meds
Aug 11, 2010

Two meds in medication list - s/l Feerquag 250 mg twice a day s/l Abantil 20 mg at bedtime ...

Meds Help
Sep 22, 2010

Doc dictates 2 meds for pt - s/l "care-dih-pull all" and "pro-mid-per-all".  Pt has BPH and Parkinson's.  I thought carbidopa, but this doc is pretty clear usually and it definitely does not sound close.  They both end in the "all" sound. Ideas? ...

Meds --- PHY 6B--- Help Please SM
May 19, 2011

The patient is currently taking hydrochlorothiazide and PHY 6B she said it is a solid pill and is a supplement.. ...

Help With Meds - Sm
Apr 13, 2013

One med is running together - s/l either acon, toprolol (? she means Toprol), or acontoprolol.  Either way, I'm not able to come anywhere near to finding the one that s/l acon or akon. The other s/l pro keratine XL.  I can find something on the web called Pro Keratin XL, but not sure about it. Thanks! ...

Meds For RA
Mar 18, 2015

The patient was on Remacaid but has swtiched to another medicine s/l Arinesic?   Thanks ...

"phosphrenal 1000 Mg," RX For Endstage Renal Disease??
Mar 08, 2010

no message ...

Doc Spells "lotril". Other Than Hits On Google, Can't Document.
Aug 17, 2011

:) ...

Drug List, Doc Spells "Calaisan"
Jul 09, 2012

Drug list:  "Calaisan". Metformin.   Accupril 40 b.i.d.   Verelan. K-Dur. Med history:  B-cell lymphoma. Hypertension. Arthritis. Diabetes. ...

OTC Allergy Meds
Nov 07, 2009

Hi, I'm transcribing a doctor's note that's describing the patient's allergies and how the patient has tried various OTC drugs, including 'pseudometafecin' but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to spell that correctly; I've tried all of the different variations that I can think of (sudometofecin, pseudometaphecin, etc.) and tried looking up 'allergy medications' and coming up with squat. I have a feeling I'm very close to how it may ...