A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Temasa 1000 mg - gintex

Posted: Apr 28, 2010

Dr. says it pretty clearly - no idea what it is for.

GI? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe Canasa suppository? (usually for ulcerative colitis)

Canasa - gintex

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, that's it - thanks so much.

If GI, my first thought was Pentasa - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Used to treat ulcerative colitis, proctitis and proctosigmoiditis, usually prescribed in 500 or 1000 mg dosage.

Similar Messages:

1000 X 0.05 = $50.00
May 15, 2014

Handling 1000 pages a day in any capacity, even if just sitting and flipping them over one at a time, warrants better pay than a measly $50.00. They must think we are desperate. This is about a job posted on the Other Site. I am stunned that we are going backwards in pay incrementally. Of course, they will get someone to do it. ...

1:1000 Epinephrine?
Aug 26, 2010

I have a report here on an excision of a mass on the cheek.  This dictator talks very fast, but in the anesthesia section, it sounds like he is saying Xylocaine with 1:1000 epinephrine.  I have never heard anything below 1:100,000 before, but it sure sounds like 1000.  Is it used like that, or is he just talking too fast?  Thank you! ...

$1000 Sign On Bonus
Jan 06, 2011

Has anyone ever had trouble collecting the $1000 sign on bonus? ...

Drug S/l Sigh-an-oh-pro-boy-amen 1000 Microgram.
Sep 21, 2010

1.       Pernicious anemia. 2.       Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. 3.       Open angle glaucoma. 4.       Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. 5.       Esophageal stricture. 6.       Peripheral neuropathy. 7.       Hyperlipidemia. 8.       Hypertension. 9. ...

Chaps. The Q Offering $1000 Sign-on Bonuses For
Dec 21, 2010

Choke.   ...

Inpatient Pt Meds: Doc Spells Viatrivoate 1000 Ml P.o. X1.
Oct 07, 2011

? ...

How Long Does It Normally Take To Transcribe 1000 Lines On Average?
Dec 29, 2011

I know this can vary of course.  I have built up my shorthand to over 12,000 entries.  I really think I have my speed up considerably but have been paid by the hour working on straigt typing with tapes for some time now.  We are going to VR and may need to pick up a second job to take up the slack in work.  Can someone give me some idea of what to expect in time to take on another PT or FT position (depending on the amount of downtime I will have soon)? ...

TT Post And 1000 Sign-on Bonus For 3rd Shift When Right Now NO Work?
Oct 14, 2011

?  I don't get it.  Guess I am not supposed to.  Wish the work was kept inhouse then they'd at least lie to your face, but we'd have way better benefits. ...

"phosphrenal 1000 Mg," RX For Endstage Renal Disease??
Mar 08, 2010

no message ...

Metformin 1000 Mg "T.A." Twice A Day.
Jul 23, 2010

This doctor always spells his medication and is very specific, but I can't find what t.a. standards for.    and yes, I'm a newbie. ...