A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt w/ suspicious lesion on left upper back. We did an (spells out e-y-e- excision"... - How would this be written?

Posted: Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!!

maybe you're just hearing it wrong, suggest w-i-d-e (wide) excision, nm - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

I agree - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree. It is almost always a wide excision for a suspicious lesion. If it is in the history, someone may have typed in wrong in a previous report and the provider is reading the mistake and carrying it forward. I have had that happen to me a lot of times.

eye shaped? Y shaped? NM - me

[ In Reply To ..]

eye excision - incision is eye-shaped ....nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Excision, Lesion Right Lower Leg
Mar 31, 2012

Can anyone help with my missing word..sounds like drrav... Lesion was excised in full thickness manner taking a cuff of normal-appearing skin with it. The ___ skin under localization was done prior to full thickness excision. ...

Excision Of Right (temple Or Temporal) Lesion?? Cannot Tell Which He Is Saying.
Feb 15, 2011

x ...

Lacrimal Dilators For Perineal Lesion Excision?
Feb 09, 2013

I am doing a report for a doctor and surgery that I don't normally do.  The surgery is for excision of a perineal lesion and fistulous tract.  She says she uses lacrimal dilators.  It s/l lacrimal anyway but I can't seem to confirm that this is correct.   Using lacrimal dilators the wound tract was explored and found to approximately 4 cm in its greatest length but non-communicating with perianal glands or rectum.  There was a blind ended sac.  With the l ...

Oncology Upper Lobe FDG S/l Abbott Lung Lesion
Jun 24, 2010

The patient states that his new right upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion was found on routine surveillance PET scan ...

Left Upper Extremity Was Prepped With S/l Prevail
Apr 03, 2013

and then draped in a sterile fashion. S/L either prevail, prebale, etc.  Thanks! ...

This Dialysis Patient Has An Arteriovenous Fistula In The Left Upper Arm.
Oct 20, 2009

On exam, doc says, "she has a palpable s/l furlin to the upper arm."  It could be something it was treated with.  TIA!! ...

MRI Of The Brain: There Is A 1 Cm Lesion In The Mesial Left Cerebellar Hemisphere With A *tuss* Of A
Oct 31, 2009

nm ...

Excision Of Epidermoid Cyst Of The Left "mentum"???.
May 29, 2015

The doc says, "Excision of epidermoid syst of the left mentum."  He says "mentum" clearly in multiple places.  Later on in the report he mentions the orbicularis and the depressor muscle, so I am assuming this is an eye procedure, but what is he talking about when he says "mentum".  This is an account where i have to strictly expand all abbreviations, so i need to know what he is referring to.     ...

CSF Suspicious For Coccidioides Immitis With Suspicious " Fear A Roles" Being Seen.
Apr 02, 2012

? ...

Mas Involving Frontal Upper "keel Um" And Left Insula.
Sep 27, 2011

? ...

Resection Of Lesion Along Her Left "mina Cura" Line, In The Region
Dec 05, 2011

:) ...

Anyone Left And Come Back
Oct 23, 2012

Has anyone ever left MModal or Medquist and returned?  I left on good terms and gave my 2 week notice and worked it.  I know, I know why do I want to come back?  Well, I was hired at a job and its just not working out.  I know MModal had its issues, but they are the only place I've worked for since I started transcription. Yes, I intend to get out of this profession.  But for right now I need something coming in while looking to get back into school. TIA ...

Left Medquist (M*Modal) To Work For Webmedx (Nuance). Now Thinking Of Going Back. Sm
Nov 02, 2012

Is anyone in the same boat?  I am seriously contemplating it because I can't afford my medications, groceries, rent, bills, living, etc. anymore. ...

BOS3 Question, Is It 3-cm Lesion Or 3 Cm Lesion?
Apr 30, 2010

I have the BOS2 which says the hyphenation should be "a 3-cm lesion," but "the lesion measures 3 cm."  I was recently told that the BOS3 changes this and now they don't want hyphens in there at all. I don't have the money to buy the BOS3 yet, but if there is anybody who does have it, would you be able to tell me what it says about hyphenating or not hyphenating this?  Have they changed this now? ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Now I Am Suspicious Of Infants.
Jul 20, 2012

Dictated: Babesia. VR: Baby CIA. Recruiting them young these days. ...

Suspicious E-mail
Mar 11, 2013

Looked at my inbox for e-mail and found the following message. Sender:  ops_invoice@ADP.com subject:  Regarding invovice ending for week 03/08/2013. I have never received this before.  It had a whole bunch of other people with the same first name as me but obviously different last names.  I did NOT click on the attachment.  I did leave a message  for my TSM and waiting for a call back.   ...

Suspicious E-mail?
Dec 26, 2013

Just checked and had the following in my in box.  Anybody else get one?  I have not opened it as I believe it may be spam. FROM:  payroll.invoices@adp.com RE:  ADP - reference number ********** TIA.   ...

Suspicious Email
Jul 31, 2014

Wonderiing if anyone else received this in their incoming e-mail.  States it is an e-mail fax from 868-859-5948.  I did NOT open it.  Going to deliete it as I believe it spam.  Just wanted to let other's know. ...

Suspicious About Line Counts
Dec 02, 2010

Is anyone else suspicious about how they are calculating our line counts?  I have been siltting here VERY diligently and typing like crazy these last few days and my counts seem to be going DOWN!!!  I can't imagine how this can be happening.  Anyone else notice the same?  Is there some way to keep track?  But then again, that would take time from typing EVERY SECOND of EVERY HOUR like they want us to, now wouldn't it? ...

Template Reports Suspicious
Oct 22, 2013

On a number of reports I do where a template is used (and believe me, they are few and far between, maybe one every three weeks), the print looks all squished together, like they are getting more characters per line for a lower line count.  Anyone else notice this? ...

Im Getting Suspicious Of My Company's Line-count
Dec 11, 2009

Is there a way to count lines I've typed somewhere in MS Word?  I want to be able to count lines (or keystrokes, perhaps?) with my own PC's software, not THEIRS, to see if I'm getting cheated.   Any ideas? ...

Drug S/l Tesonix - PA Also Spells Out But That Is Not
Apr 25, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Debrolla 4 Mg? Doc Spells Out But Can't
Aug 09, 2011

x   ...

When A Doc Spells A Term Wrong
Apr 15, 2013

She is not saying the term, just spelling it..and it is so wrong do I leave it as spelled, or fix it? ...

Inpatient Pt Meds: Doc Spells Viatrivoate 1000 Ml P.o. X1.
Oct 07, 2011

? ...

During Lipoma Excision
May 30, 2010

He ____ with 1% lidocaine.   s/l "has been infiltrated"   maybe?   TIA!! ...

Gynecomastia Excision
Jul 30, 2010

Doc is dictating an op report on exicision of male gynecomastia. A dressing of s/l "rest-on" film and an Ace-wrap was applied. TIA  ...

MRI Of L Wrist-suspicious For A Partial Tear Of The Triangle Fibrocartilage Near Its S/l Phobial Att
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

Pt Is S/p Excision Of Mass From The Finger
Mar 29, 2010

Pt has numbness and decreased sensation to the right 3rd digit.  "We are ordering s/l senswine sign testing"   ?  TIA ...