A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Drug s/l sigh-an-oh-pro-boy-amen 1000 microgram. - traci

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

1.       Pernicious anemia.

2.       Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.

3.       Open angle glaucoma.

4.       Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.

5.       Esophageal stricture.

6.       Peripheral neuropathy.

7.       Hyperlipidemia.

8.       Hypertension.

9.       Vertigo.

10.   Osteoporosis.  

cyanocobalamin - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks! - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Drug Screen Is Positive For Benzodiazepines And S/l *try-sigh-clets*,
Apr 30, 2010

x ...

Microgram Per Deciliter
Mar 30, 2012

Is it mcg/dl, ug/dl or ig/dl?  Is it dL or dl too? ...

1000 X 0.05 = $50.00
May 15, 2014

Handling 1000 pages a day in any capacity, even if just sitting and flipping them over one at a time, warrants better pay than a measly $50.00. They must think we are desperate. This is about a job posted on the Other Site. I am stunned that we are going backwards in pay incrementally. Of course, they will get someone to do it. ...

*sigh*
Feb 20, 2012

talk about mmodal was true.  so far no work today and received specs for 15 different accounts.     Sad, soon to be broke ex DSG ...

Sigh......
Oct 23, 2013

......another one bites the dust! RTV6 (WRTV - Indianapolis) Franciscan Alliance, which runs 11 hospitals and health facilities in Indiana, will lay off 275 people and cut back another 650 positions, citing "reforms associated with the Affordable Care Act" as one of the reasons. Read details: http://bit.ly/1ah3qE6 Like · · Share ·  12 13 46 · 19 minutes ago ·       12 people like this. ...

Temasa 1000 Mg
Apr 28, 2010

Dr. says it pretty clearly - no idea what it is for. ...

1:1000 Epinephrine?
Aug 26, 2010

I have a report here on an excision of a mass on the cheek.  This dictator talks very fast, but in the anesthesia section, it sounds like he is saying Xylocaine with 1:1000 epinephrine.  I have never heard anything below 1:100,000 before, but it sure sounds like 1000.  Is it used like that, or is he just talking too fast?  Thank you! ...

S/like A-sigh-a-tease?
Nov 21, 2009

Under physical examination, subheading abdomen:  Soft, flat. No distension. No scars. No tenderness or rebound. No masses. The liver edge was even with the right costal margin. The spleen was not palpable. There was no asiades. The patient is a chronic heroin and cocaine addict and is positive for hepatitis C. I'm pretty sure I've looked this one up before and made note of it but now I cannot find it.  TIA!!   ...

Webmedx NSA Again Sigh
Sep 12, 2010

Sunday morning, and I am scheduled to work 8 hours on Sunday and already NSA. So, they tell us to get in any make-up hours Friday and Saturday, but I am already scheduled to work the hours they say to get in make up work, and I am going to be short big time looking at the work volumes :( I think I will ask for a schedule change, but not sure how that is going to fly! ...

$1000 Sign On Bonus
Jan 06, 2011

Has anyone ever had trouble collecting the $1000 sign on bonus? ...

S/l *low Sigh Foci* Match
Oct 24, 2012

Px underwent stem cell transplant with a matched unrelated donor, 9/10 s/l *low sigh foci* match. ...

NJA, Time To Babysit The Computer, Already...sigh NM
Nov 27, 2013

xx ...

Chaps. The Q Offering $1000 Sign-on Bonuses For
Dec 21, 2010

Choke.   ...

Inpatient Pt Meds: Doc Spells Viatrivoate 1000 Ml P.o. X1.
Oct 07, 2011

? ...

How Long Does It Normally Take To Transcribe 1000 Lines On Average?
Dec 29, 2011

I know this can vary of course.  I have built up my shorthand to over 12,000 entries.  I really think I have my speed up considerably but have been paid by the hour working on straigt typing with tapes for some time now.  We are going to VR and may need to pick up a second job to take up the slack in work.  Can someone give me some idea of what to expect in time to take on another PT or FT position (depending on the amount of downtime I will have soon)? ...

Sigh. How Do I Access FIESA? I've Never Accessed (avoidance)
Jun 13, 2012

x ...

TT Post And 1000 Sign-on Bonus For 3rd Shift When Right Now NO Work?
Oct 14, 2011

?  I don't get it.  Guess I am not supposed to.  Wish the work was kept inhouse then they'd at least lie to your face, but we'd have way better benefits. ...

"phosphrenal 1000 Mg," RX For Endstage Renal Disease??
Mar 08, 2010

no message ...

Cranial Nerve Exam- No Abnormal "sigh-cat-ick" Movement
Jun 08, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

"SIGH !!!!" - Wouldn't It Be Nice If....................
Sep 27, 2010

somewhere out there, there was an MTSO owner or CEO who was like the CEO's you see on the "Undercover Boss" TV show?    One who cared enough to actually want to know about the nuts and bolts of how his or her company operated?  And just how difficult it would be to be one of their employees?  I sure do! (I know, I know... I won't go holding my breath until it happens, or anything!) ...

Metformin 1000 Mg "T.A." Twice A Day.
Jul 23, 2010

This doctor always spells his medication and is very specific, but I can't find what t.a. standards for.    and yes, I'm a newbie. ...

S/L "sigh" Solution?
Nov 03, 2014

Some kind of solution used during surgery. I think I've had this word before and that it's TSAI solution (tsai?), but I'm really not sure and I'm unsure what TSAI could stand for. Any input is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Drug S/l Ah Pos
Oct 14, 2009

I am looking for a drug that s/l ah pos.  I found APO, but that is usually for Parkinson's which the pt does not have.  He does have CAD, CHF, t2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypercholesterolemia, PVD, MI, pneumonia.  Any ideas?  ...

Drug Name Help?
Nov 06, 2009

Three drug names...   She takes medication including Naprosyn and butalapap without any codeine. She was taking Aleve over the counter as needed and using her Leoprime loosely. The last one is just listen in medications taken,.. Utotalac ... he says it like U-total-lac. ...

Drug Help Please!
Jan 05, 2010

In the ER, patient with asthma had s/l "serol," albuterol, Atrovent nebulized treatments. TIA!! ...

Drug Help Please . . .
Jan 07, 2010

Sounds like "Hyoxymin"  I cannot find a thing.  Any clues? ...

Drug Help
Feb 20, 2010

S/l "soderal"  14 mg before dialysis.  I checked sotalol and thats not it.  Any ideas?? ...

Drug Help - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

s/l Cindamin capsules 30's 100 mg one daily.  Patient has a history of DM, vulvular cancer, heart disease, chronic headaches, glaucoma, blindness, chronic bronchitis, heart murmur, history of heart attack, hepatitis and anemia.  My first thought is cinnamon.   ...

Drug Help - S/l Or-an-kis
Apr 19, 2010

Patient has past medical history of allergies, tinnitus, Frey's syndrome, hypothyroidism, mitral valve prolapse, SVT, Raynaud's, scoliosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.  Thanks for any help. ...