A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"phosphrenal 1000 mg," RX for endstage renal disease?? - jen

Posted: Mar 08, 2010

no message

Fosrenol?? - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

Fosrenol - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

Pt With End-stage Renal Disease
Mar 14, 2010

Patient is a 43-year-old man with a history of end-stage renal disease, status post cadaveric renal transplant in ___.  Patient had multiple episodes of increased (sl corrented) and rejection and had been treated with steroids in the past. Thanks!! ...

End Stage Renal Disease
Nov 21, 2010

Sentence reads.........his  s/l  "INR and PDQ" were both above 90.  Can find INR but PDQ?  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much for your time.  Finnie ...

Stage Of Renal Disease
Jan 16, 2012

Are stages of kidney stage transcribed as roman numerals or arabic numbers? ...

Hyphen In End Stage Renal Disease?
Oct 29, 2010

I always have a hard time remembering whether there is a hyphen between "end" and "stage" in end stage renal disease.  Anyone? ...

Renal Disease, Possibly Dehydration Versus ...sm
Apr 16, 2011

S/L "mid effect" versus HIV nephropathy. Cannot find anything that sounds like "mid effect". Anyone? Thanks in advance if you know this one! ...

ICD-10: New Diagnoses Specify Trimester Renal Disease In Pregnancy
Aug 11, 2014

When a patient is pregnant, she undergoes important alterations in acid-based, electrolyte, and renal function due to pregnancy-associated physiologic changes in renal and systemic hemodynamics. That means she might be susceptible to conditions such as albuminuria, nephropathy, uremia, and gestational proteinuria, Your inputs on it? ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

1000 X 0.05 = $50.00
May 15, 2014

Handling 1000 pages a day in any capacity, even if just sitting and flipping them over one at a time, warrants better pay than a measly $50.00. They must think we are desperate. This is about a job posted on the Other Site. I am stunned that we are going backwards in pay incrementally. Of course, they will get someone to do it. ...

Temasa 1000 Mg
Apr 28, 2010

Dr. says it pretty clearly - no idea what it is for. ...

1:1000 Epinephrine?
Aug 26, 2010

I have a report here on an excision of a mass on the cheek.  This dictator talks very fast, but in the anesthesia section, it sounds like he is saying Xylocaine with 1:1000 epinephrine.  I have never heard anything below 1:100,000 before, but it sure sounds like 1000.  Is it used like that, or is he just talking too fast?  Thank you! ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

$1000 Sign On Bonus
Jan 06, 2011

Has anyone ever had trouble collecting the $1000 sign on bonus? ...

Drug S/l Sigh-an-oh-pro-boy-amen 1000 Microgram.
Sep 21, 2010

1.       Pernicious anemia. 2.       Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. 3.       Open angle glaucoma. 4.       Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. 5.       Esophageal stricture. 6.       Peripheral neuropathy. 7.       Hyperlipidemia. 8.       Hypertension. 9. ...

Chaps. The Q Offering $1000 Sign-on Bonuses For
Dec 21, 2010

Choke.   ...

Inpatient Pt Meds: Doc Spells Viatrivoate 1000 Ml P.o. X1.
Oct 07, 2011

? ...

How Long Does It Normally Take To Transcribe 1000 Lines On Average?
Dec 29, 2011

I know this can vary of course.  I have built up my shorthand to over 12,000 entries.  I really think I have my speed up considerably but have been paid by the hour working on straigt typing with tapes for some time now.  We are going to VR and may need to pick up a second job to take up the slack in work.  Can someone give me some idea of what to expect in time to take on another PT or FT position (depending on the amount of downtime I will have soon)? ...

TT Post And 1000 Sign-on Bonus For 3rd Shift When Right Now NO Work?
Oct 14, 2011

?  I don't get it.  Guess I am not supposed to.  Wish the work was kept inhouse then they'd at least lie to your face, but we'd have way better benefits. ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Renal Transplant
Nov 25, 2009

MD dictated ?canabaric? renal transplant --- Any ideas? ...

Renal Disese
Mar 24, 2010

Which is correct, "medicorenal" or "medical renal" disease? ...

S/L Renal DisESSens
Oct 31, 2010

Patient with severe stenosis of upper ureter. "We had talked about various options for repair, including primary ureteral repair if possible with renal s/l disESSens." ...

Renal Ultrasound
Mar 07, 2012

The corticomedullary differentiation appears maintained, though, please keep in mind that the (___) secondary to patient body habitus.   1. corticomedually is it spelled correctly or is it cortico-medullary? 2. should there be a comma before and after , thought,?   ...

Renal Consult Help
Sep 06, 2012

anybody heard of this.. s/l  C-N-TOES syndrome.  i have searched everywhere.  this is also a foreign dr but this is best i can do phonetically.  thanks so much for the help   Hyponatremia, multifactorial, possibly secondary to hydrochlorothiazide; however, this has been on hold; also secondary with excessive p.o. fluid intake with low solute intake (*------* syndrome). The patient also reports dry mouth which makes her drink fluids constantly. Another possibility wou ...

Renal Sonogram
May 06, 2014

s/l medulocortical area???? ...

Re: Renal Ultrasound Report/BPH
Dec 03, 2010

#1: I wanted to know if this sounds like the correct phrase?  "EXAM: Renal ultrasound. HISTORY: (S/l "Focal"?) destructive BPH.  TECHNIQUE: Multiple images were taken of both kidneys and the bladder."   #2: In the same report, I see under findings that it says right after dictating the size of the kidneys: "No other (?) noted." Would that be "No other deficits noted" ? #3: Should the word be just typed as "symmetric" or "symmetrical"? I think symmetrical sounds better but wa ...

Nuc Med Renal Function W/Lasix
Dec 27, 2011

This is a dictator who's not fond of articles, conjunctions or verbs.  Have transcribed as dictated.  Can anyone please tell me what the "INT" might mean here?  It sounds pretty clear but could be "IMT".  Many thanks.  Kidney area, in cm2 (sq cm): left - 42.39, right - 42.39.  Perfusion percent INT: left - 56.49, right 43.51 Perfusion percent (slope): left - 79.18, right 20.82  ...

Cerebral And Renal S/l Thermanetics
Apr 16, 2013

I already sent this in as blank, just wondering if anybody knows, spent a long time researching, cannot find.  It sounded like pressure measurements of the cerebral and renal arteries.  Sentence was "Cerebral thermanetics ranged from 22 to 39.  Renal thermanetics ranged from XX to XX."  Can't remember numbers now.  Anybody know?  Was in the cardio section of report. Thanks. ...

Type Of Renal Cyst???
Jun 17, 2013

This fast talker is saying "there is a 1 cm s/l axcividic cyst in the left kidney."  Can't quite get that one, anyone familiar????? ...