A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

chemotherapy drug called "Sutan?" She spells it, but I can't find this. thanks! nm - Jen

Posted: Sep 05, 2011

nm

Maybe Sutent? - annabanana

[ In Reply To ..]
Never trust their spelling. :)

totally true - I bet this is it. Thanks so much!:) nm - jen

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Drug Name - Yoopergal88

[ In Reply To ..]
Sutent

"Sutan" - Jake

[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps she means "Sutent"? Some docs spelling is lacking at times...

Chemotherapy drug - Buttons

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly incorrect spelling by author or could be reading someone else's misspelling. Probably referring to: http://www.sutent.com/ -- but dont assume it to be, flag it.

Similar Messages:

Drug S/l Tesonix - PA Also Spells Out But That Is Not
Apr 25, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Debrolla 4 Mg? Doc Spells Out But Can't
Aug 09, 2011

x   ...

Chemotherapy Drug Name
Jun 26, 2015

Has anyone heard of a drug for multiple myeloma that sounds like "Palmolist?" Thanks! ...

S/l Ralecion? - Chemotherapy Drug
Dec 06, 2009

I believe he is talking about a chemotherapy drug. Heavy ESL and I can't find any chemotherapy drugs that start with an R that sound like this so I may be mistaken on the first letter but it sounds like, "3 sessions of ralecion therapy" ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

Drug List, Doc Spells "Calaisan"
Jul 09, 2012

Drug list:  "Calaisan". Metformin.   Accupril 40 b.i.d.   Verelan. K-Dur. Med history:  B-cell lymphoma. Hypertension. Arthritis. Diabetes. ...

Is There A Drug Called Lexium?
Jun 22, 2011

Patient is a GYN patient with severe left lower quadrant pain who went to the ER and received s/l lexium and Lortab.  Any advice?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug Called S/L *Fluoxicam*?
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Drug For Pain Called S/l Concept?
Dec 28, 2011

medication for pain called s/l Concept?    ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of A Drug Called Abicor? Don't Know What It Is For.
Jun 10, 2012

: ) ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

Drug Sounds Like "colene RESA" Doc Spells "I Think It's Qiline"
Nov 14, 2011

?? ...

S/l "roxand" Drug Taken At 4 Mg With Chemotherapy.
Nov 23, 2011

taken at 4 mg with chemotherapy for breast cancer. ...

Can't Find A Drug
Jun 22, 2012

Earlier today I was QA-ing a report (HP for a patient with some ortho problems, "asthma-like condition" and chronic UTIs.  This particular physician sometimes gets ahead of himself, backtracks and then starts to redictate very loudly.  He also scrambles syllables in his pronuciation, i.e., "left arm for fracture" meaning left forearm fracture."  In the medication list, among several medications that the MT and I heard correctly, she left a blank.  It s/l he said Zylov 5 mg p. ...

Can Not Find This Drug
Feb 08, 2015

Dictator has said this twice in the report.  The patient has liver issues and other gastrointestinal issues. Dictator says:  Continue s/l refractomin, refractormin, fractamin, fractomin.  It's not Fragmin for sure.  I'm pretty certain the first three letters are REF and the last three are MEN/MIN   Thanks for your help.   ...

S/l Foraminoparadine Unable To Find, MS Drug?
Jan 25, 2010

. ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

When A Doc Spells A Term Wrong
Apr 15, 2013

She is not saying the term, just spelling it..and it is so wrong do I leave it as spelled, or fix it? ...

Inpatient Pt Meds: Doc Spells Viatrivoate 1000 Ml P.o. X1.
Oct 07, 2011

? ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

FEC-TH Chemotherapy?
Mar 04, 2012

I know FEC-T chemotherapy but the H on the end of there has me stumped.  Anyone heard of this? ...

S/L At-laut-in-ib Chemotherapy, ESL, Sm
Oct 14, 2009

He opted to proceed with treatment including weekly gemcitobene and S/L at-laut-in-ib, ESL ...

Chemotherapy With *oxyplat* And 5 FU. Thanks. Nm
Jan 10, 2010

nm ...

Chemotherapy Question
Jan 27, 2011

Anybody ever hear of anything that sounds like "fierce" chemo? ...

Intrathecal Chemotherapy
Apr 26, 2011

s/l "rebulan" intrathecal chemotherapy for metastatic leptomeningeal disease. ...

Kantazar Chemotherapy ?
May 19, 2011

Thanks very much! ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, On S/l Gem Cap Chemotherapy.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

S/l RE PAW Chemotherapy For B-cell Lymphoma
Mar 21, 2014

nm ...

During Chemotherapy A Port-A-Cath Used For Multiple ?
Feb 03, 2011

The word sounds like theficants.   The sentence is - We discussed the importance of a Port-A-Cath if she were to proceed with chemotherapy since the regimen contains multiple ____.   S/l theficant, thuficant, deficants.  Found toxicants, but doesn't sound like that.   Any help is appreciated.   Thanks, mt ...