A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Drug list, doc spells "Calaisan" - ??

Posted: Jul 09, 2012

Drug list: 

1. "Calaisan".
  2. Metformin.  
  3. Accupril 40 b.i.d.  
  4. Verelan.
  5. K-Dur.

Med history: 

1. B-cell lymphoma.
  2. Hypertension.
  3. Arthritis.
  4. Diabetes.

If doc spells it and I can't find verify it, - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd send it to the client in quotes, just as you have it.

For all we know, that's exactly what the patient wrote down in the chart. It's never safe to assume on medications.

Thanks. I was just wondering if I was mis-hearing a letter. - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
?

though could be capsaicin - (no message)

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

calogen - treats arthritis - (no message)

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

?Calaisan? - oldone

[ In Reply To ..]
what is the problem list?

Similar Messages:

Drug S/l Tesonix - PA Also Spells Out But That Is Not
Apr 25, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Debrolla 4 Mg? Doc Spells Out But Can't
Aug 09, 2011

x   ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Chemotherapy Drug Called "Sutan?" She Spells It, But I Can't Find This. Thanks! Nm
Sep 05, 2011

nm ...

Dictates Drug List With DMT 5-MeO. Sm
Mar 06, 2011

methamphetamine, marijuana, ecstasy, mushrooms, PCP, DMT, 5-MeO, peyote, LSD, alcohol, and tobacco. (the commas are not dictated).  I am questioning the DMT, 5-MeO, because I find 5-MeO-DMT and one thing??  How to type?  ...

In Drug List. S/l Mer Pen A Dene.
Dec 08, 2011

? ...

Drug Sounds Like "colene RESA" Doc Spells "I Think It's Qiline"
Nov 14, 2011

?? ...

Looking For Drug In A List Of Medications, S/l Apria, Sm
Jun 06, 2011

past medical history includes  Sleep apnea.  Hypertension. Seasonal allergies. Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The patient is being seen for anemia.  ...

Shorthand Drug List Needed!
Nov 23, 2011

I'm starting a new account this week and all drugs are to be done in all CAPS.  Does anyone have a Shorthand file that contains drugs only that they'd be willing to share?  It's only if the expansions are not upper case, I just need something to get started with.  Thanks in advance! ...

Med Drug List. S/l Turb En A Fene.
Dec 09, 2011

:)   ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/l *urochaksaw* - It Is In The Meds List.
Feb 02, 2010

nm   ...

Drug List S/l Acidic Liptan Or Acitic Glyptan 100 Mg
May 10, 2012

Med history:  Morbid obesity. Diabetes mellitus. Hyperlipidemia. Hypertension. ...

Word Listed In Drug List: S/L Medinex. Anyone Know Exact Spelling?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

Drug Name Given In List Of Broad-spectum Antibiotics S/l "New-mast"
Aug 13, 2011

x ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Drug List Sounds Like "zubatrofam" Topically.
Oct 11, 2010

:) ...

Drug Sounds Like "danz A Trol" See List.
Oct 19, 2010

1.       Metronidazole. 2.       Extended release morphine. 3.       Naloxone 4.       Neurontin. 5.       "Danza trol" 6.       Oxycodone as needed.  ...

Drug List S/l "o Ma" (rhymes With Coma).
Jul 19, 2012

Ativan. __.  s/l OMA (no letters before or after.  not soma).  Compazine. Zofran. Triple mix. Mouthwash. Hydrocodone. Only medical history is treating lymphoma.  ...

Drug List S/l "doo Tare A"
Sep 25, 2013

ADHD. Depression. Chronic back pain with history of lumbar spine diskectomy. Breast cancer. ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

When A Doc Spells A Term Wrong
Apr 15, 2013

She is not saying the term, just spelling it..and it is so wrong do I leave it as spelled, or fix it? ...

Inpatient Pt Meds: Doc Spells Viatrivoate 1000 Ml P.o. X1.
Oct 07, 2011

? ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

Drug List: S/l "Klep A Dog Ua" Row Bu Sin Ide" And "Pay A Troprium".
Aug 06, 2012

Multiple sclerosis.   Angina.   Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Hypertension.   Bladder cancer. Major depressive disorder.   COPD.   Upper extremity DVT.  Bisacodyl. Interferon beta-1b. Quetiapine. Amoxicillin. "Klepadoqua."  Phenantoin. Bupropion. Lisinopril. Cyanocobalamin. Metoprolol. Isosorbide mononitrate. Albuterol.   "Robusinide." Simvastatin. Nitroglycerine 0.4 mg sublingual p.r.n. Nicotine lozenges. ...

Doc Spells "lotril". Other Than Hits On Google, Can't Document.
Aug 17, 2011

:) ...

Pethespa Per Unit - Doc Spells Pethespa
Apr 08, 2010

His most recent Factor VIII inhibitor titer on March 16, 2010 was measured at 11.3 pethespa per unit.   ...

Pt With Cardiomyopathy And Leg Cramping. Doc Spells Out "N-I-B-I-L" Or "N-I-V-I-L&qu
Apr 17, 2010

NIVIL versus NIBIL study? ...

In Med List...
Nov 06, 2010

Doctor is dictating a med list and dictates what s/l cor-con 20 mg daily Any suggestions?   TIA ...

Med List...
Jul 17, 2011

This is just in a med list...no dosage or anything.  S/l za-lax-in eye drops ...