A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I was getting a little worried about the plates on the tibia causing some s/l recker vodum. - Anon

Posted: Oct 16, 2011

TIA!

recurvatum nm - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

recurvatum - (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I Would Attempt To Do A Super Construct With Either Plates And Screws Or With Cannulated Screws As D
Apr 09, 2011

Thanks in advance! ...

MRSA S/l Coriko Causing The Pneumonia
Feb 11, 2011

Elderly patient who has MRSA pneumonia except that she doesn't. After listing MRSA in the discharge diagnosis, doc says, "It is unlikely that MRSA was the main s/l coriko causing the pneumonia." Then he says, "At this point, patient will have corondaysation/comondaysation with MRSA." Help, please?? ...

Could Bayscribe Be Causing My Computer To Be Slow Or Freeze Up?
Jun 21, 2015

I run maintenance on my computer weekly and everything is always up to date.  But I've noticed that Bayscribe and IE tend to freeze up or move extremely slow and I'm not sure if it's the program or my computer itself. ...

IT Or SOUND CARD Causing Hard-to-hear Dictation?
Oct 20, 2011

Anyone having dictation sound quality problems?  I do not know how to describe it or determine from whence it comes - is it a software issue, a sound card issue, a memory issue.  It most certainly is not a "phone" or "dictator" issue, although they can make it worse.  I hear a tinny wave-like change to voice and pauses, affecting the landmark consonants.  It sounds electrical - I used to call it distortion.  Now it seems to be 1/2 of my day - some are MT, some ME.  ...

S/L Tibia Plathon?
Feb 16, 2010

S/L tibia plathon?    ...

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

Tibia Plate Placed Over S/l Fisus
Nov 25, 2009

tia ...

Post Tibia Fracture Problems??
May 22, 2012

S/l like doc is saying patient had a tibia fracture and has symptoms from a malunion with: Here's the part I can't find:  "procravada varus and foot forwardus"   Anyone? --  tried googling several options. Thank U. ...

S/l Elizeroff Treatment Of Open Proximal Tibia
Feb 22, 2010

This is an ortho progress note.  I tried googling...  I just can't find it.  I also tried Stedman's Ortho Word Book and nothing.... eeeek!  Thanks in advance.... ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

Worried...RE: TTS
May 14, 2011

So, maybe I have set myself up to be worried.  I have read so much bad stuff about TTS.  I just started a job there and haven't had any trouble thus far, so I can't vouche for the complaints I have read.  Are there any other current TTS employees out there that enjoy working there?  I have never ran out of work.  I can't speak for getting paid on time yet because my first payday isn't until this weekend. So far, all I can say is good things. They wer ...

I Am Worried!
Sep 06, 2011

I am starting my 3rd month with JLG.  Am concerned about no direct deposit and the postings I saw regarding this company.  I am in DIRE need for benefits and get the feeling that when I am due to receive them, I may not....just a feeling...Anybody? ...

Worried
Jan 26, 2015

It seems like more transcription is being offered for in-house rather than IC at home jobs. Tonight I went online and put 'work at home medical transcription jobs' and after going through all the transcription school ads, I only found 2 companies hiring for at home work, the others were all in an office or hospital setting.  It seems as though the demand for going in-house is getting greater every day.  Because of my blind Schnauzer, I need to be at home for those times when ...

Fibula/fibular, Tibia/tibial, Ulna/ulnar, Etc.
Feb 25, 2011

What is the final say on how to use these words?? Is is tibia fracture or tibial fracture?  fibula fracture or fibular fracture? What if there is another word in front, does it become "proximal tibia fracture" or still 'proximal tibial fracture"? I find some people do it one way, others the other way!!  Thanks in advance for any help/direction/link to help with this. ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

Any Acusis MTs Worried?
Jun 21, 2010

Has any Acusis employee felt some desperation with Acusis lately?  I know that some accounts are really being monitored by the hospitals and they are not happy right now, but some of the things we are having to do are starting to slow down production. It makes me a little concerned for job security. ...

Veteran MT - Worried
May 13, 2011

I have recently returned to the national arena after having a HORRIBLE experience with an in-house transcriptionist position.  I have tested with several companies who used to have a good reputation on this board.  I have been offered 3 positions and I am at a loss as to what to do because it seems that there is not ONE of these companies that has a good reputation anymore. Actually, there is not ONE company on this board that has a good reputation PERIOD.  I understand ever ...

Merger....very Worried!
Aug 22, 2014

Well I was in the West regeon.  The big "merger" of accounts took place on Monday the 18th.  Well...by Wednesday I started to get the "no jobs allocated" message.  I am really hoping this is not going to be a trend.  All of the work must have seriously gone offshore...if not, where is it?  This doesn't look good...  ...

Got This Email & I'm Really Worried
Sep 05, 2014

I got this email from my HDSM yesterday: "As of today, my team has doubled in size.  I have about 155 HDAs/SHDAs now and we have many accounts.   We will have two performance coaches,  BB and RR.  You will contact them based on the accounts they have..." So now, my region (SE) has aside from the accounts we are assigned with my PC, BB (12), have another 32 accounts with the other PC, RR.... ....and yet, somehow with the way things are going with this company, I ...

Is Anyone Worried About All The New People Going Into Coding?
Jun 16, 2010

I have been thinking about getting into coding, but I am starting to worry as it seems there are a ton of people also wanting to go into the same field. Do you think there will be jobs for all of us? ...

ScribeRight DMTs - Anyone Else Worried
Nov 12, 2012

I've been looking for another job, but haven't found one yet. Just wondering if this one is done for good. ...

If Everyone Is So Worried About Endangering Patient Care....
Sep 23, 2010

or a patient dying because of mistakes made in dictation/transcription, then why in the world is it acceptable for any dictator, be it MD, PA, NP, etc. to get on the phone to dictate half asleep, eating, or even probably drunk and get so confused themselves that there is no way you can understand what they are trying to say.  When this happens REPEATEDLY, this person is called a "difficult dictator."  However, if you make a mistake on their transcript or send it to QA, you are the ...

Very Worried About Gulf Coast Transcription
Jul 06, 2013

They have terminated some office/administrative people and now have eliminated weekend incentives and given pay CUTS to transcriptionists.  Work is nearly non-existent.  At the beginning of the summer they said it was a temporary slow down and would pick up shortly.  Instead it seems to be getting worse.  Anyone know anything?? I really really like this company and hate to see this happening. ...

Worried - If Fired From Nuance, Unemployment?
Jul 30, 2013

if i'm fired from nuance, can i collect unemployment benefits in pennsylvania? i'm 50, never been on unemployment or anything else like it in my life, and i don't know what the rules are. i HAVE known people who have been on unemployment even after being fired - INCLUDING someone who literally was fired from THREE different jobs in the past dozen years - and has been on unemployment every single time - AND has also been on workers comp twice! i'm just wondering - if i don ...

Worried About Not Making Line Coount
Oct 11, 2013

I i normally always meet my LPH with no problem but this is the second week in a row that I cannot meet it.  I am so low on work on the weekends but just don't have the available time or am so behind just can't seem to get it caught up.  So miserable.  ...

To Everyone So Worried About Paying Back Costs
Mar 11, 2014

if they change your schedule to something you don't like don't work it.  WOrk what you want.  Then if they fire you you can't be forced to pay it back.   ...

Anyone A Little Worried And Frustrated With The Ingenix/Axolotl Merge?
Oct 06, 2010

I have been with this company for a while now and completely loved Ax before this merger happened.  I just wondered if anyone else was feeling really stressed out and out of sorts because of all of the changes taking place?  So many things are up in the air.  Too much stress.  ...

"Luncal" Assessment Was Unremarkable Causing ...
Jan 31, 2010

the patient to be more ticklish than pain.  Dictator has a very strong accent, but it sounds like luncal.  Thought pehaps it might be truncal, but I hear the L vey clearly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  ...

Intense "pharitis?" Causing Itching
Apr 10, 2012

Doc dictates "The patient has rather intense (pharitis?) in the calf area that I saw him scratching." Could possibly be "varitis" with a "v" and not a "ph." This is a pretty clear recording and a doctor without an accent, but I am stumped. Any thoughts? ...

S/l Posterior "clause" Of The Tibia
Oct 23, 2013

He received posterior (s/l clause) of the tibia. ...