A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Elizeroff treatment of open proximal tibia - fracture with a medial gastroc flap

Posted: Feb 22, 2010

This is an ortho progress note.  I tried googling...  I just can't find it.  I also tried Stedman's Ortho Word Book and nothing.... eeeek!  Thanks in advance....

It's Ilizarov - lexluther

[ In Reply To ..]
Hope this helps.

Thank you! Thank you! - You are a gem! NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

S/L Tibia Plathon?
Feb 16, 2010

S/L tibia plathon?    ...

A _______ Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 14, 2010

A _____ proximal humeral fracture ...

History Of S/l ADM In The Proximal Ascending Colon
Sep 27, 2010

I cannot find this abbreviation on Google or in Stedman's.  Full sentence: "History of (s/l "ADM") in his proximal ascending colon with slowly spontaneous oozing." Atypical diabetes mellitus doesn't seem right in this context. ...

7-part Proximal Humerus Fracture
May 09, 2013

Can someone send me a link for verification of a "7-part" proximal humerus fracture?  I can only find info for 1-part through 4-part classifications.. Thanks! ...

Tibia Plate Placed Over S/l Fisus
Nov 25, 2009

tia ...

Left Proximal Humerus 'one Part' Fracture
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

Post Tibia Fracture Problems??
May 22, 2012

S/l like doc is saying patient had a tibia fracture and has symptoms from a malunion with: Here's the part I can't find:  "procravada varus and foot forwardus"   Anyone? --  tried googling several options. Thank U. ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Fibula/fibular, Tibia/tibial, Ulna/ulnar, Etc.
Feb 25, 2011

What is the final say on how to use these words?? Is is tibia fracture or tibial fracture?  fibula fracture or fibular fracture? What if there is another word in front, does it become "proximal tibia fracture" or still 'proximal tibial fracture"? I find some people do it one way, others the other way!!  Thanks in advance for any help/direction/link to help with this. ...

I Was Getting A Little Worried About The Plates On The Tibia Causing Some S/l Recker Vodum.
Oct 16, 2011

TIA! ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

EGD - Doc Says A S/l "blep"-like Effect/stricture Was Noted In The Proximal Esophagus.
Mar 02, 2011

x ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Right Proximal Fibular Fracture And S/l "sin-is Mo-sis" Rupture.
Dec 26, 2009

xx ...

S/l "helovite" Proximal Humeral Fracture
Feb 16, 2010

s/l "helovite" proximal humeral fracture ...

S/l Posterior "clause" Of The Tibia
Oct 23, 2013

He received posterior (s/l clause) of the tibia. ...

Treatment
Feb 13, 2012

Patient is being treated for a brown recluse bite on calf.  Cultures were done that grew Bacteroides as well as Staphylococcus aureus.  She is on Bactrim and applying (s/l Draw Tech) to the wound. ...

S/l Des Something Modulating Treatment
Oct 19, 2009

She has never desired a des?? modulating treatment.   I can only pick out the des ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Transcend QA Treatment
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone else have any input on a QA position with Transcend out Georgia ?  Pay, hours, treatment, flexibility, etc. ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Treatment For Epistaxis
Dec 14, 2011

This is a treatment for epistaxis in 6 year old child. Sounds like Zyrtec??? ...

Type Of Treatment
Apr 12, 2012

DIAGNOSES:  Left femoral fracture-supracondylar.  Advanced Parkinson’s disease.  Probable cerebrovascular accident with right facial weakness.  Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with possible recent aspiration. Recheck patient's chem next week due to elevated BUN.  Speech therapy is to reasses swallowing fucntion. Here is the part I have the question about: "We will make her (s/l) maxium S treatments routine for this next week and obtain a chest x- ...

Verruca Treatment
May 14, 2014

Hi! I am transcribing a note where the doctor indicated the patient had verrucous lesions on her finger and said, "because of this, I am treating her with ___________."  When he pronounces the word, it sounds just like Dioflan.  However, I cannot find a wart treatment that sounds anything like that.  Do you guys have any idea what it could be?  I appreciate your help! ...

Treatment For COPD
Jun 18, 2015

"He was diagnosed with a COPD exacerbation and treated with s/l SCN of FCN and Solu-Medrol."   and  "He has a home s/l SCN or FCN machine and home O2." ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...

Regarding A Burst Fracture Treatment. Please Sm.
Mar 02, 2010

The patient has a history of left lower leg injury and burst fracture with subsequent use of s/l *tettilers* as well as a cane to help stabilize himself. ...

Wound Treatment Word
Jun 26, 2011

Wounds were treated with s/l Lat-chell?  followed by irrigation.  ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...