A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I would attempt to do a super construct with either plates and screws or with cannulated screws as d - Shasta

Posted: Apr 09, 2011

Thanks in advance!

oop--"DO OVERS" - Shasta

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Cannulated Screws
Jan 16, 2012

Question:  He's dictated "She has four five cannulated screws present".  How would you interpret this? ...

Or With Cannulated Screws As Described By *some Arco.* Sm
Apr 09, 2011

I would attempt to do a super construct with either plates and screws or with cannulated screws as described by *some Arco.*  ...

Should This Be Hyphenated? Cannulated-titanium Screws
May 24, 2010

"insertion of 3 cannulated titanium screws".  Should cannulated titanium be hyphenated?   Thanks. ...

Sounded Like Rast Screws And Shaft Screws For Volar Plate. Nm
Mar 15, 2013

nm ...

S/l Leg Screws Or Lag Screws
Jul 17, 2010

Three 2 mm leg screws were then placed through the dorsal cortex into the volar cortexto immobilize the fracture in an anatomic site.   this is for a metacarpal fracture.. im wondering if he said lag screws. ...

Tightening The Screws
Jun 10, 2011

Requested to increase PT production, discouraged from using F11 by having to log into QCare and fill out a form, more email warning on inactive time being too high, plus all those paycuts, non-existent incentives, NJA, pushed to work weekends, plus 99% or higher quality.  It would be a hostile work environment in an in-house job site.  Let us pay you less to work more and make it more difficult while attempting.  Oh yeah, TAA supposedly ending December 31, 2011.&nbs ...

S/l Medisurg Screws
Dec 17, 2011

This is for a foot surgery, and my doc says s/l MediSurg screws or MedSurg screws or something like that.  Any ideas? ...

If The Same Doc Always Screws Up, Contact Him...
May 13, 2015

z ...

MedQuist Screws Keystrokes
Apr 24, 2010

Anyone type for Keystrokes and hear of MQ dropping them after MQ lost out to Keystrokes for a large hospital system in TEXAS?   I heard MQ lost the RPF to Keystrokes, then terminated Keystrokes contract for technology so they could not fulfill the contract obligations?  Has this affected any Keystrokes MTs? ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

Back Surgery- Screws -
Apr 13, 2015

Stupid question, but how would you write this? We placed "6-5-45" screws in the sacrum and placed "7-5-50" screws in L5. 6.5 forty-five and 7.5 fifty? ...

Crossflex Or Crawflex Screws???
Jun 01, 2015

dicted, "The patient is returning to see me 3 months out from removal of left distal s/l <crossflex or crawflex> screws."  He is a fast talker and it is hard to discern exactly what the middle part of the word is, but i can't find anything.  Help.   ...

Ortho - KH Construct / Cage Construct?? Sm
Oct 19, 2012

Patient has failed back syndrome.  She fell recently and has exacerbation. Her films show no fractures or abnormalities and her s/l KH construct is still in good position.  Does anyone know of a KH construct?  I'm trying to hear cage construct, but don't.....  Any ideas?  Maybe there is a KH construct?  My brain is tired. ...

Pedicle Screws And *s/l "RAD-ums."
Apr 17, 2012

Posterior segmental instrumentation from T7 to L1 with pedicle screws and *s/l RAD-ums.* ...

I Was Getting A Little Worried About The Plates On The Tibia Causing Some S/l Recker Vodum.
Oct 16, 2011

TIA! ...

Anyone Heard Of A (s/l) Mon-deal Cannulated Screw?
Sep 03, 2010

?? ...

Super PEG?
Feb 25, 2011

status post s/l super PEG placement for severe esophageal reflux ...

Super?
Mar 15, 2011

In the impression he says "GI bleed probably s/l super from NSAID use".  Help... maybe a cut off.  Not sure.  Any suggestions? ...

Super- Or Supra-?
Oct 15, 2009

"Increasing supraclavicular adeposity" under Head and Neck. Sounds like she's saying super. They mean the same, don't they? ...

So If I Am Already Really Super-Duper, I Don't
Jun 24, 2011

dollars.  Can't improve what is already top-notch.  If we are already producing the maximum we can, already mastered those horrific docs, what then?  Real incentivizing.  Oh well.  ...

Super Cell Hemangioma
May 25, 2010

Dr. states "super cell hemangioma resection".  Is there such a thing??  He then talks about eyes.  Thanks! ...

Morbid, But Super Informational
Feb 21, 2012

I find medical terminology quite fascinating and enjoy learning about the body and such. I found a t.v. series where they do autopsies on real humans while discussing the functions of the body, various ailments, numerous terms, revelations of their findings, and a whole lot more. They were very respectful and adult about all of it, and I learned a lot. Even if I did know about something, they helped explain it in a way that helped me understand it better. I am very squimish about this stuff in ...

Super Laden Thrombus
Jun 06, 2013

Anyone ever heard of superladen thrombus?  Doing a heart cath..   ...

Super Annoying....fiesa
Jul 02, 2014

It seems lately I have had a lot of corrections where they are removing what I have typed and marking as [UNCLEAR].  I am not getting dinged, but the reason this is bothering me so much is because they are doctors I am familiar with and know what they say.  It's not like a skip is happening and I'm adding in something. There are dictating, not always the best dictations, but because I'm familiar with them I know what it is. Makes me feel like I don't know what I� ...

Super Fast Tricks!
Dec 18, 2014

In reading another post trying to help someone, what if we started a post with our best tricks for being faster? What shortcuts do you use? What do you feel like saves you the most time? I think this would be great for newbies and seasoned MTs. ...

Is It Me Or Them? Super Slow Downloads
Jun 12, 2015

Actually jammed my computer, had to manually shut down,anyone else? ...

How Do You Type Super Sharp, As In Blade?
Oct 31, 2011

Sharp, or Supersharp? Can't find this one! Thank you in advance :) ...

Super Annoyed With Email From Supervisor
Sep 01, 2012

Is anyone else even just a little angered with the email from the CCM about the weekly statistics? The part that really steams my broccoli is "This is no different than if you were to get a quarterly review or yearly review with your pros and cons listed and where improvements need to be made." Well.... when the CCM and QA lead get quarterly reviews, dont they get RAISES? That is how the rest of the world works! RAISES. My teen son works at Taco Bell and he just got his 6 month review on hi ...

S/L Super Puric Lesions? Please See Message..
Dec 15, 2012

Doc is saying "She was scoped with evidence of gastritis, and S/L super puric lesions were noted."  TIA. ...