A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

L tibia fracture - Plan: He was transitioned to a s/l *patella - bearing firm anti-prosthesis* tia nm

Posted: Jun 01, 2011

x

tibia fracture sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
There's a patellar tendon-bearing prosthesis - not sure about your "firm" and "anti" s/l and how that fits, but maybe this will help a bit.

Similar Messages:

Patella Or Patellar Fracture?
Nov 16, 2009

Would you transcribe patella fracture or patellar fracture?  I think I am hearing patellar fracture.  TIA.  ...

Post Tibia Fracture Problems??
May 22, 2012

S/l like doc is saying patient had a tibia fracture and has symptoms from a malunion with: Here's the part I can't find:  "procravada varus and foot forwardus"   Anyone? --  tried googling several options. Thank U. ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

Pt With Boxer's Fracture - Plan: Treat With A S/l Cobra Splint?
Aug 20, 2011

x ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

Patella
Apr 18, 2012

Right knee demonstrates tenderness. _________ and _________ patella per set.   Sounds like pulcele and gladda ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

Anyone Has Yet Been Fully Transitioned To DQS 6.1?
Mar 09, 2012

I was curious whether or not anyone has yet been fully transitioned to DQS 6.1?  Like the age/gender discrepancy feature or the banned content feature?  I keep asking my CCM and really getting nothing in answer.  I just wondered if this has completely fallen by the wayside or if its something that my CCM just hasn't activated yet.  I feel so ridiculous having taken the training, waiting with baited breath hoping for an easy way to make sure that drs got the gender and age right and just ...

Transitioned To Nuance
Mar 18, 2012

I am interested in the QC area MTs who went over in the first round of the transition. What are your thoughts regarding working for Nuance thus far? I've got to admit I'm not feeling as excited as I was at the beginning of this venture. Please give me some encouraging words. ...

Has Anyone Transitioned From Working
Jul 30, 2012

for a hospital that has sold out to Nuance to working for Nuance and watched with disbelief what they do?  Has anyone watched them try to manage the account without asking anyone who works/worked at the hospital for suggestions, for instance, how to staff and cover busy days, evenings, etc.?  Or QA, when they don't know the doctors but then send out emails with QA tips that are just wrong - yet they STILL don't ask anyone who works at the hospital or just plain igno ...

Transitioned To P-scribe Now NJA
Feb 23, 2013

Our high-volume hospital dept just went onto Powerscribe after many fits and starts.  Everyone involved expected the MTs to get reports to edit but it looks like the doctors (who fought tooth and nail against this) are very happy with editing themselves.  This has left the MTs with little or no work.  It's only been a week.  Has anyone found that the novelty wears off and the doctors stop doing most of the editing?  They have the option of editing themselves, having ...

How Many Nuance MTs Have Been Transitioned
May 17, 2014

Just curious if the changes are limited or wide-spread.  This was another attempt to fool MTs that Nasty Nuance was looking out for us by annoucing they were excited that Capacity Optimization (WHO THINKS UP THESE NAMES?)  would ensure we would not run out of work (by placing MTs on ugly accounts they could not keep staffed).    ...

Anyone Transitioned From MT To Paralegal?
Aug 28, 2014

Hi: I will be layed off at the end of the year and needed to find a new career field. Has anyone transitioned to a paralegal job or know of someone who does this for a living? Looking for some tips on the job and an accredited school. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

S/l Blumatuts Line? Patella Spur
Oct 18, 2011

"There is spurring on the patella which appears in a neutral position with the inferior pole adjacent to s/l blu-ma-tuts line. I looked up patella spurring inferior pole adjacent and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ...

For Those Who've Transitioned To Fluency From FutureNet
Oct 25, 2013

I know it's going be a big paycut from straight to VR, but how do you like the program?  Have you been able to increase your lph at all with VR? Curious too about our new TSM.  Thanks for any info.  ...

Anyone Transitioned Out Of MT Into Secretary Work?
Apr 06, 2015

Hello all.  Has anyone went into secretary work after MT?  I know this has been asked before but wanted some updated info.  I have had a multitude of interviews for secretary work but the interview is where it ends.  Just wondering if anyone has been successful in this?  Thanks so much! ...

S/L Tibia Plathon?
Feb 16, 2010

S/L tibia plathon?    ...

Meniscectomy: Articular Surface Of The Patella Was Examined....
May 04, 2012

Articular surface of the patella was examined and noted to be [white/wide?] and smooth and intact. ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

Tibia Plate Placed Over S/l Fisus
Nov 25, 2009

tia ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Silent Type Big Main Account Is Being Transitioned To VR
Mar 25, 2014

Does anyone know if the big main account is being transitioned to VR, and if so, has anyone on this account been invited to move to VR?  ...

S/l Elizeroff Treatment Of Open Proximal Tibia
Feb 22, 2010

This is an ortho progress note.  I tried googling...  I just can't find it.  I also tried Stedman's Ortho Word Book and nothing.... eeeek!  Thanks in advance.... ...

Fibula/fibular, Tibia/tibial, Ulna/ulnar, Etc.
Feb 25, 2011

What is the final say on how to use these words?? Is is tibia fracture or tibial fracture?  fibula fracture or fibular fracture? What if there is another word in front, does it become "proximal tibia fracture" or still 'proximal tibial fracture"? I find some people do it one way, others the other way!!  Thanks in advance for any help/direction/link to help with this. ...

I Was Getting A Little Worried About The Plates On The Tibia Causing Some S/l Recker Vodum.
Oct 16, 2011

TIA! ...

Could A Patella Have Heavy "velour" (like The Fabric)
Dec 05, 2011

S/l Posterior "clause" Of The Tibia
Oct 23, 2013

He received posterior (s/l clause) of the tibia. ...

S/l "REM Nailing" Of Tibia
Apr 22, 2010

"Patient is status post closed, locked (s/l R.E.M. nailing), distal tibia." I can find nothing under REM or REN. ...