A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ScribeRight DMTs - Anyone Else Worried - Are we going to get more work?

Posted: Nov 12, 2012

I've been looking for another job, but haven't found one yet. Just wondering if this one is done for good.

I think - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
after Thanksgiving we will get this next big wave, but then after that I don't think there will be much more work. This is just my opinion, but I don't think this job will last much longer. They apparently don't have any other contracts lined up yet, per our phone meeting a few weeks ago.

DMTs - Baby

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe what H tells us, but it's hard for me to understand why the communication is so poor between the client and ScribeRight. Yes, I'm worried.

Work status - Turkey

[ In Reply To ..]
I missed the State of SR meeting a couple of weeks ago. I thought when half of the staff got the ax, work would be steady until spring. There should still be a ton of work left. There's more to this story. I wish I knew what.

I have to agree with other posters - There has to be more going on ...SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think we'll have any more work come Christmas - I think the job will be over. I also believe the reason that we won't have more work - and part of the reason for the lack of communication on our side - is the fact that work SR thought they had lined up is GONE - that accounts they thought that had "in the bag" are no longer for sure. Of course, I don't know any of this for sure, it's just a feeling I get. I think that L just doesn't want to tell the truth about the fact that the work is not there so she doesn't have DMTs leaving in mass exodus "just in case" work comes in. And, I too thought that when the other DMTs got let go those left would have plenty of work for a while.....this is definitely a live and learn.

ScribeRight - pookbina

[ In Reply To ..]
If I was you guys I would get the heck out of that job. It just sounds like a "using" proposition to me, like you're just being used at their convenience.

This is getting ridiculous.... - Chip

[ In Reply To ..]
eight days in a row now. There is just no way that SR doesn't know what is going on. Why can't they be up front and tell us?
Wondering about financial issues - Rose
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm wondering if they're purposely delaying the load until this pay period is over, which of course, is Thursday.
You must be psychic - did you see the IM tagline from - one of the editors? SM
[ In Reply To ..]
I was online just now and a tagline popped up from an editor which stated "Unlikely that work will be available before Thursday - email update soon when we have more definite info." Interesting how that coincides with pay schedule isn't it? :-( I think they don't want to be honest with us b/c we would all leave & find other jobs & they are still hoping to have more work lined up. This is crazy - I have to find something else and FAST!
Agghhhh....nooooo! - Frustration
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I'm wondering - pjs

[ In Reply To ..]
what H and all the DMT editors are going to do for work when this contract ends? I gathered from the phone call that no other contracts are lined up, so what will they be doing for work?

all about the money - dollars and sense

[ In Reply To ..]
If you have been around since the beginning, you would see a pattern - huge wave, work, work, work as many hours as you can and then lay off for a week or more and it all does coincide with pay periods. I would bet money that we don't go back until after Thanksgiving, that way they only have to pay us 2 weeks of work this month and they get to save their client so much. Then, they will bring us back working like dogs again telling us to push, push, push probably for another lay off at Christmas. I am done with their games.

And don't think that H and the editors are not working - there is no way those "higher ups" are not making money - why else would the be online all day.

It is all a bunch of mind games with vague statements of "lots coming down the pipe" and here we sit unable to pay bills or feed the kids.

Hello? ScribeRight? Are you there? - Baby

[ In Reply To ..]
Please let us know what is going on.

they will - seeing this

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't you ever notice, too, that when people start calling them out on here, then we all of a sudden get an email or a State of SR call? Can't have disgruntled minions.
I'm applying for other jobs.... - Mint
[ In Reply To ..]
this is definitely not what I would call "steady work" as we were told it would be. What a time of year to be without work.
just like last year - 9 weeks at Xmas
[ In Reply To ..]
but you can bet they got paid!
We are IC's by choice - icbychoice
[ In Reply To ..]
This is the first and probably last time I will ever post a reply.... People... we are IC's.. who doesn't get this. We make our own schedule, our own hours, and get direct deposit pay on time after submitting our invoice. If you don't like the uncertainty of being an IC, then don't be one... be an employee somewhere. Instead of sitting around worrying, go and find another IC gig. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and you won't have to worry, you will still be able to enjoy the IC status. They have communicated with us and have straight out told us there is nothing set in stone so I don't know what all the discussion is about and posts. The job is great when we have work and I can understand why you would want to keep doing in, but we are not in control of it... so we need to be responsible for ourselves and our own contracts as we are ICs.
I think we all know we are ICs - and we also understand - what it means ...SM
[ In Reply To ..]
I think we know that IC can mean feast or famine, and that we need more than one job to keep the money coming in - and we probably all like the freedom of schedule that being an IC gives us. However, I think what most of us that are posting on this thread are frustrated about - myself included - is the fact that yes, this is ONE of my eggs in my basket - one I was depending on to keep a certain amount of money coming in. When that egg cracks - or goes away for weeks at a time - it makes it difficult to keep my finances in order. I don't depend on this job as my "one and only" - I learned that lesson long ago. However, it does make it difficult to plan and budget when you have this one job that is "large with lots of steady work" making promises of tons of work and "we need you to work your fingers off" - you don't want to accept another position or more clients that may go wanting when you are being begged to work by one. I also agree with another poster who said the higher ups are working and getting paid - I absolutely agree with that. I'm sure those in management aren't hurting or looking for work the way we currently are. Not that we can do anything about that - it is just frustrating facts of life.....
You're exactly right - wonder what excuse, if any, - the CEO will give this time ..NM
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Not all my eggs are in this basket, but.... - Bambi
[ In Reply To ..]
I still depend on income from this job, along with income from my other job, to make ends meet. If work is not going to be steady, then don't tell us it will be. That is my frustration. All I'm looking for is the truth. Are we done with this job or not? IC or not, we deserve to know what's going on.
DMTs - Autumn
[ In Reply To ..]
Two or three days without work... not a problem. This is day 9!!!
Again... its a choice... - icbychoice
[ In Reply To ..]
We cannot control what others do, we can only control what we do...
I do not think we are disagreeing with you that it is a choice but - we are all frustrated with this happening...NM
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Ok, take a few to be frustrated. Then, shake yourself off and - do whatcha gotta do to make a living. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Thank you - icbychoice
[ In Reply To ..]
My point exactly.
who wants to bet - Editors
[ In Reply To ..]
That the ones saying not to complain, blah, blah, blah, are, in fact, the editors? It's really easy to tell someone to do this or do that or you should this or you should that when you are not in that position.

No one on here is stating that they are not IC or do not understand what IC means, what the problem is, to be told "probably the beginning of the week" and here it is middle of the week and we have heard NOTHING other than an update from an editor on IM saying "probably nothing before Thursday" then people are getting a little bent out of shape, rightly so. When you take on jobs, IC or employee, you know what bills you can pay if you work X amount of hours or type X amount of lines. When you have one person telling you "lots of work coming down the pipe" and "steady work through February 2013" you tend to play/budget around that. The problem is, you can put your eggs in 12 baskets but if you still need this one to complete the dozen, it will put a strain on you with weeks without work.

I get that SR says they can't control what P does or when they load the work, but you cannot tell me that P didn't know that SR would have the last wave done by the go-live date and couldn't prepare better to keep work steady. A lot of people are upset because Christmas is 6 weeks away and this is an awful time of year to go weeks without money.

For those saying to suck it up or do what you have to do, do you really think it is easy to compensate for $600/week right away on a new job?
Amen.... - Lola
[ In Reply To ..]
Well said. I had wondered if the poster who thinks we're behaving like idiots, was L. I sent one resume out this morning and got a job offer back ASAP. I thought, "how lucky." Then I heard it was 3.0 CPL. I declined. I can hang on a little longer before accepting a wage that is so low, it's insulting to my many years in this business. I have a PT job that I can make FT, but then I would need to find another PT job.
Hmmm - Interesting Thoughts from both of you - You might be right
[ In Reply To ..]
I think it is possible that one of you could be right - either it's the editors saying that about IC - or it was L. She strikes me as someone who is cold and callous - very uncaring about the possibility that those who do the work for her & bring in her money would be struggling this close to the holidays. I'm sure H is not liking this news any better than us, but is stuck in a position where she can do nothing about it. L, on the other hand, is just glad it isn't her. And - as the poster said - it's easy to sit back and say "do this" or "do that" when you are still getting a steady paychek.

Also - I agree with the poster who said that we aren't complaining about the IC - we are frustrated about the hole in the budget. It is impossible to get back up to the amount you were making in a couple weeks in a new job - if you even get a paycheck in a couple weeks. Also - we ARE doing what we have to do to make a living - we aren't curled in a fetal position crying. But we ARE frustrated and we ARE commiserating with others in our same position. I think it helps to know you aren't alone.
For the record - icbychoice
[ In Reply To ..]
Guess I am just not much for commserating... and we have been told for the last several months, several times that there is nothing set in stone and no guarentees... so having lulls or pauses in work does not come as a surprise to me and was expecting it... It could end tomorrow, so as an IC you need to be ready for anything at all times... Holidays or not. Every time there is a pause in work there are a bunch of posters acting like they didn't know it was a possibility, which is not true. Yes, I hope there is more work and contracts in the future, but if not, I have set myself up accordingly.
Geeze Loueeze! - icbychoice
[ In Reply To ..]
I am just another DMT like you guys, but just happen to have a different opinion or take on things! I have been around long enough to know that I must be responsible for myself and my own income should I choose to be an IC. I was just trying to be realistic on the matter and deal in the facts of what we have been told, and it is not a surprise that there is a "lull" as there has been before so what is the big surprise now?? What ever goes on behind the scenes really does not matter to me as long as I get my direct deposit when I do work. We don't personally know these people, and so I don't get take things too personally as I chose to be a contractor for and I can choose not to at any time. In addition, I don't like to waste time speculating on what is going on behind the scenes either.. as it is a waste of time and won't solve any of the issues stated here, so why waste my time and energy on it! It does crack me up that you would think I am L posting here.... just because I have a different opinion. Sorry if I stirred the pot!
Well, ya gotta start somewhere. Being frustrated but doing nothing about - it, just leaves you frustrated with no $$. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
H's IM - Cuddles
[ In Reply To ..]
Her IM tag says, "no data from Providence yet." I'm sure that means it hasn't even been down-loaded yet? No work for us this week, I'm thinking.
We MIGHT have work tomorrow.... - Opey
[ In Reply To ..]
Don't even talk to me about when this wave is due. Sent 3 resumes today. Got 3 replies back. I was shocked that I heard back from all 3. Will be doing testing tomorrow, so sorry SR, I'm not jumping because you say it's now time to. Even H sounds depressed now.
Make that sometime after Thanksgiving - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
Just got the email. No work until sometime after Thanksgiving. I call horsepoop on this one.
I agree - horsepoop
[ In Reply To ..]
This is just another money saver for them. Let's lay them off the first part of this pay period and that way we only have to pay for 2 weeks out of this month and can come in under budget. Then when we get back to work, it will be work your fingers to the bone so we can make yet another unrealistic deadline.
I feel bad for you guys now - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I was one that was let go in July, i have since learned to do on very little. The money coming in from SR made life so much easier, but you get dependent on that and when they cannot keep you working all of a slap, it hurts and it hurts real bad before the holidays. I do sympathize with what your going through. If you lucky you may find another job where you can make $600 a week, but the way MT has gone downhill, and it has more so in the year of 2012 that you have been with SR, your not using your MT skills either, you will be slower at transcribing. When I got back into MT after DMT, my foot pedal died, $60 for new one, my Instant text V was out of date had to buy new IT 7 for $150. Lot of expense to put out when you making half of what you used to.
I was let go as well, and was upset for a while - but after reading these posts...SM
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm glad my time there is over. I did finally get hired elsewhere, after months of looking. But, in a strange twist, during an interview for another company, the interviewer started talking about SR - they apparently knew A & L - and mentioned there was a lot of turmoil behind-the-scenes at SR... they were saying the reason A left SR & ended up getting a divorce was b/c L had harrassed him, stolen money & said/done things A's wife had found out about... I don't know why this person felt the need to share all that - made me feel really weird and I ended up cutting the interview short (and was glad I wasn't going to work there). I have no idea if ANY of that is true - but if there is an ounce of validity to it, it would explain why things seem to be in such upheaval and disarray. I'm just glad to be gone.
WOW - wow
[ In Reply To ..]
Seems odd that you found the need to share this information as well.....
Double Wow - Anonymous
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm on the outside looking in as I've never worked for SR but the interviewer at the other company should not be discussing these things with anyone, that was completely inappropriate,those things should be kept confidential, especially when you are interviewing someone for a job.
Not the editors posting, that is L people - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
IC by choice is L in my opinion.
I don't think it was P fault. I think SR had the data on Friday or Saturday and it was SRs iss - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
I think L is completely full of crap. If you listened between the lines at the state of SR meeting, we are screwed come the first of the year. just my opinion. Scrambling is the word. Not worried on my end cause I have 3 other clients but IC folks that just have this need to get looking. State of SR address, really? Ego much?
I would say so - stalk much
[ In Reply To ..]
After the "for the record" post, I would have to agree that it is most definitely L. That post was almost everything she said in State of SR. The nice thing about it, she mentions in there that the first of the year there will be no more work. Gives us something to look forward to.
Stalking - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
Um, I am not stalking anyone, and I am a guy. (or am I misreading, and you meant L)?
was not you - read the message
[ In Reply To ..]
I stated that the "for the record" post, which was NOT your post.
Cool - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, reread it and figured that out. A little too late in the evening for my old brain. :)
Well, we had work for 1 day, and now called off again. - Sick of it
[ In Reply To ..]
No work until "after the Thanksgiving break." Are you kidding me? I have 2 tests to take this weekend from other companies. I'll be jumping ship real soon.
Average charts per hour, does anyone - not related to post but
[ In Reply To ..]
else think this number is skewed? I cannot imagine how with a chart with 20 meds and/or problems you can do a chart in 3 to 4 minutes consistently and still make a decent QA score.

I realize this has nothing to do with the wort shortage, but it's been bugging me for awhile, lol.
oops, work not wort - my bad!
[ In Reply To ..]
and L sucks, always has, always will. she's definitely not a people person and I'm glad she has taken a more behind the scenes stance lately!
Charts per hour - Turkey LuvR
[ In Reply To ..]
I thought the CPH was pretty accurate until probably 2-3 weeks before we had no work. I was alway at or above the average and suddenly I went quite a bit below what the STATS were showing daily. I couldn't figure out why because I was working at my usual pace. Don't know why they're even bothering to keep track anymore.
Does anyone know if there will be work after this - Sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Next wave is finished? Is there another wave after this one or is this wave the last? Are they still doing monthly audits on us? Seems like everything has come to an end.
My Two Cents - For What It Might Be Worth...SM
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think we will have any more work after this wave - IF we even get this wave they are talking about. I think the previous poster was right - it'll happen sometime after Thanksgiving - maybe the first week of December - and then they'll want it done before Christmas. Then we'll hear that the work is gone and the DMT project is over. I could be dead wrong, but that's my thoughts anyway.

As far as audits, I've wondered if they are doing them anymore too. Makes me think those "audits" that were built up so big in the summer was just a "legal" way to get rid of 3/4 of the DMTs so as to make the work they did have last a little longer.

I think the CPH is just a random number - maybe 1 or 2 DMTs making that amount and it is chosen to put up as a tagline in order to make the rest of us work faster. My pace, too, is still the same, but I am not making anywhere near the CPH stated.

I am looking for other work as well, but I tell you what I'm tempted to do. When/If we finally do get this last big wave of work, I'm tempted to s-t-r-e-t-c-h my time out - make it last as long as possible. That might sound petty, but I think I'd feel like I was getting back some of the money I had lost during these down times if I made the work last longer when I did have it.
Audits - Bear
[ In Reply To ..]
From what i understood, the audits were to show the prospective clients what a great job we could do for them and how accurate we are. No point in doing them anymore if we have no prospective clients.
Ding ding ding - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
I have wondered how long it would take someone to post that thought.
Typically Incentives are given to meet tight deadlines - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
It has been my experience that when a tight deadline needs to be met for whatever reason, and people are asked to work extra hours or weekends to meet said deadline, a client will offer said IC an incentive of some sort to meet the goal. This is a win win because the IC is happily working extra hours for (BIG HINT HERE>>>> time and a half) their client, and the client is happy because they meet the deadline and look good for their client. Teamwork is all well and good feeling, but it is money that drives the production-minded IC. Just my thoughts.
I guess someone better start a new thread - No more room
[ In Reply To ..]
as this one is running of the page now, ha ha
We actually have work...mirales happen - oldanduglybuthappy
[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if the griping is any coincidence

Similar Messages:

Did Any Other ScribeRight DMTs Get Their First
May 29, 2012

How do you feel about how you scored? ...

What Are All The Ex-ScribeRight DMTs Going To Do?
Jul 11, 2012

I'm curious to know what you all are going to do for a job now?  I've decided to get out of this business entirely and go back to school and finish my degree.  So sick of this industry. ...

Questions For ScribeRight DMTs
Feb 16, 2012

I have seen a few posts from fellow DMTs on this board (and wish we had the chance to talk while working to ask questions of each other!) and wanted to ask a question of you here on the board.   I have had to send a couple jobs to QA to ask about a med or allergy for which I haven't found a match.  I've noticed the comments are less than complimentary.   Are you finding that comments received from QA are more degrading or condescending rather than helpful?  Or is it just me?  ...

Question For ScribeRight DMTs
Jul 09, 2012

For those of you working as DMTs, are you starting to worry about the scheduled conference call? All of them, it seems have worked hard to be sure things would go well, and we would have work, but this lull is about to do me in. I want to hope for the best, but I am wondering if they are going to let some of us go since they overhired, or let us know the work will either not be coming as scheduled or not coming at all. I guess I am imagining the worst case scenario. What do you all think? ...

Wondering If Any Ex-ScribeRight DMTs
Jul 16, 2012

have been contacted by them to do any transcription work? ...

Scriberight DMTs...have Any Of You Heard This?
Aug 30, 2012

I really hope what someone let slip isn't true but have any if you heard that Al is no longer with ScribeRight? That he got fired?? I thought he was a partner...how does a partner get fired?? Has anyone heard this? I hope it isn't true...he and Helen are the only "top management" I like.... ...

ScribeRight - Any New Info On ScribeRight
Jan 04, 2012

Any new info on ScribeRight out of Washington?  ...

DMTs
Jun 30, 2012

Anyone getting concerned? ...

Worried...RE: TTS
May 14, 2011

So, maybe I have set myself up to be worried.  I have read so much bad stuff about TTS.  I just started a job there and haven't had any trouble thus far, so I can't vouche for the complaints I have read.  Are there any other current TTS employees out there that enjoy working there?  I have never ran out of work.  I can't speak for getting paid on time yet because my first payday isn't until this weekend. So far, all I can say is good things. They wer ...

I Am Worried!
Sep 06, 2011

I am starting my 3rd month with JLG.  Am concerned about no direct deposit and the postings I saw regarding this company.  I am in DIRE need for benefits and get the feeling that when I am due to receive them, I may not....just a feeling...Anybody? ...

Worried
Jan 26, 2015

It seems like more transcription is being offered for in-house rather than IC at home jobs. Tonight I went online and put 'work at home medical transcription jobs' and after going through all the transcription school ads, I only found 2 companies hiring for at home work, the others were all in an office or hospital setting.  It seems as though the demand for going in-house is getting greater every day.  Because of my blind Schnauzer, I need to be at home for those times when ...

Any Acusis MTs Worried?
Jun 21, 2010

Has any Acusis employee felt some desperation with Acusis lately?  I know that some accounts are really being monitored by the hospitals and they are not happy right now, but some of the things we are having to do are starting to slow down production. It makes me a little concerned for job security. ...

Veteran MT - Worried
May 13, 2011

I have recently returned to the national arena after having a HORRIBLE experience with an in-house transcriptionist position.  I have tested with several companies who used to have a good reputation on this board.  I have been offered 3 positions and I am at a loss as to what to do because it seems that there is not ONE of these companies that has a good reputation anymore. Actually, there is not ONE company on this board that has a good reputation PERIOD.  I understand ever ...

Merger....very Worried!
Aug 22, 2014

Well I was in the West regeon.  The big "merger" of accounts took place on Monday the 18th.  Well...by Wednesday I started to get the "no jobs allocated" message.  I am really hoping this is not going to be a trend.  All of the work must have seriously gone offshore...if not, where is it?  This doesn't look good...  ...

Got This Email & I'm Really Worried
Sep 05, 2014

I got this email from my HDSM yesterday: "As of today, my team has doubled in size.  I have about 155 HDAs/SHDAs now and we have many accounts.   We will have two performance coaches,  BB and RR.  You will contact them based on the accounts they have..." So now, my region (SE) has aside from the accounts we are assigned with my PC, BB (12), have another 32 accounts with the other PC, RR.... ....and yet, somehow with the way things are going with this company, I ...

Is Anyone Worried About All The New People Going Into Coding?
Jun 16, 2010

I have been thinking about getting into coding, but I am starting to worry as it seems there are a ton of people also wanting to go into the same field. Do you think there will be jobs for all of us? ...

If Everyone Is So Worried About Endangering Patient Care....
Sep 23, 2010

or a patient dying because of mistakes made in dictation/transcription, then why in the world is it acceptable for any dictator, be it MD, PA, NP, etc. to get on the phone to dictate half asleep, eating, or even probably drunk and get so confused themselves that there is no way you can understand what they are trying to say.  When this happens REPEATEDLY, this person is called a "difficult dictator."  However, if you make a mistake on their transcript or send it to QA, you are the ...

Very Worried About Gulf Coast Transcription
Jul 06, 2013

They have terminated some office/administrative people and now have eliminated weekend incentives and given pay CUTS to transcriptionists.  Work is nearly non-existent.  At the beginning of the summer they said it was a temporary slow down and would pick up shortly.  Instead it seems to be getting worse.  Anyone know anything?? I really really like this company and hate to see this happening. ...

Worried - If Fired From Nuance, Unemployment?
Jul 30, 2013

if i'm fired from nuance, can i collect unemployment benefits in pennsylvania? i'm 50, never been on unemployment or anything else like it in my life, and i don't know what the rules are. i HAVE known people who have been on unemployment even after being fired - INCLUDING someone who literally was fired from THREE different jobs in the past dozen years - and has been on unemployment every single time - AND has also been on workers comp twice! i'm just wondering - if i don ...

Worried About Not Making Line Coount
Oct 11, 2013

I i normally always meet my LPH with no problem but this is the second week in a row that I cannot meet it.  I am so low on work on the weekends but just don't have the available time or am so behind just can't seem to get it caught up.  So miserable.  ...

To Everyone So Worried About Paying Back Costs
Mar 11, 2014

if they change your schedule to something you don't like don't work it.  WOrk what you want.  Then if they fire you you can't be forced to pay it back.   ...

Anyone A Little Worried And Frustrated With The Ingenix/Axolotl Merge?
Oct 06, 2010

I have been with this company for a while now and completely loved Ax before this merger happened.  I just wondered if anyone else was feeling really stressed out and out of sorts because of all of the changes taking place?  So many things are up in the air.  Too much stress.  ...

I Was Getting A Little Worried About The Plates On The Tibia Causing Some S/l Recker Vodum.
Oct 16, 2011

TIA! ...

Scriberight?
Jun 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about them?  Only US employees utilized but wondered about the people, helpful? Punitive QA? Schedule? Money? Thanks in advance. ...

Thanks A Lot, ScribeRight
Dec 02, 2011

Thanks for ruining my Christmas and wasting my time. ...

ScribeRight DMT
Jun 04, 2012

Please tell me there are other DMTs out there who didn't meet the 98% QA score?! I'm so disappointed in myself!  I love this job and hope I can bump up my score.  Feeling like a horrible DMT right now! ...

Scriberight BS
Oct 11, 2012

Have any of the other DMTs noticed that when there is a "big push" and we can "work all the hours we want" that as soon as that wave is done, then a "glitch" comes up in the work where we don't have any work for a few days? This is getting to be BS. ...

ScribeRight DMT's
Oct 22, 2012

For those who are DMT's at ScribeRight, do you think there will be more work after this project ends? I am wondering if I should be planning for no more work in a few months and if I should take on another job. ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Scriberight?
Oct 16, 2009

I used to work for them and I am just disgusted. They nit pick you to death over every detail and expect your work to be perfect, but they don't want to pay you anymore than the average job. Just wondering if anyone else had been with them? ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Scriberight?
Nov 02, 2009

Any info on this company would be great. ...